Peed at train station

Train station pees are so sexy to me. The first pee story I ever heard took place at a train station. The first two actually. My high school girlfriend had to use the elevated platform at 9am one more. Hadn’t pissed since 3pm the day prior. Piss was leaking down her leg, the waiting room (which had no restroom either) was locked still so she had to go in the doorway to the waiting room. She was seen too! And she couldn’t stop.

The best part about this story is, I went back the following day after another long long day of holding my pee at work. Peed in the same spot but this time, messed up my aim a little bit and got some pee all the way down the back of my leggings! Thankfully the dress covered it!

• Like 4

I’ve done it at a train station a couple of times, don’t think I was seen. Have spotted other people once or twice too. Sadly, usually guys.

There was one girl I saw appear from behind a staircase at a London station late at night once, fixing her skirt.  When I walked up the platform there was a puddle so it was obvious what she’d done! 

• Hot 2

I happened across a guy on a local rural station who was waiting with his work mate for a train last year and he was desperate, moaning, that he needed a wee.  Unfortunately he lasted until the train arrived and then used the onboard toilet - shame.  

My nearest station has toilets, but they are locked in the evening.  Just along from the toilets is a gap between two buildings.  I have peed there several times and have seen other males pee there, but have never seen a woman pee there unfortunately.  It probably does happen - just not when I'm there unfortunately.

I have also peed at other stations.   One station has platforms at a high level so you go up stairs from the street to reach it.   I was on the platform and needed to pee.  I saw the toilets were locked, so I went back down the stairs and peed on the landing half way up where the stairs change direction.