Stranded in the show

This isn’t so much a sighting as something someone I know put on Facebook... how I wish I could’ve seen it. 

Just down the road we’re experiencing the worst snow we’ve had for ages, and many people were stuck in vehicles overnight and forced to go on the side of the motorway.

So around 7 she posted this “would love somewhere to pee. Think I could go between two trucks?”

This is something I hate about this fetish at times. To anyone else they’d laugh at her (and most of the comments were funny) but of course I’m now picturing her in this situation.

Someone replied saying they too were stuck and if she found somewhere to let her know, but the only option was bushes too far down the hill. 

By 8pm she was getting far more desperate, and had just witnessed a guy further up the queue peeing on the side of the road which did nothing for her desperation eventually posting that she’s either going to embarrass herself or wet herself. 

Eventually, she posted this; “just put down a puppy pad in the back of my boyfriends car, and peed into a bottle as he walked about outside disgusted by me. When you gotta go...”

How I wish I couldn’ve seen that. 

Maybe something good comes of unusual weather. I bet there were many sightings to be had on the motorway tonight. 

• Like 4

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there had been a few episodes like that just lately.  Oh to be a fly on the wall on such occasions.  Also the weather's not likely to improve for a day or two, at least until the weekend.    

I have been thinking about this a lot over the last few days.  There are reports in the news of people being stranded in vehicles over night and such like.   Several people have been on the radio saying they have been hunkered down in their cars and they talk about what food/drink/blankets/clothing they have, but not one that I heard has mentioned that they had to pee.  Now obviously every single one of them has needed to pee if they are stuck there overnight.   So surely, most must accept this and either bare themselves to the elements outside (accepting that people can see them, but knowing that others are also doing it) or they have to improvise and somehow pee in the car.   

The police keep saying make sure you take supplies with you - shovel, blankets, hot drinks, make sure you have plenty of fuel etc. etc, but they never say  "Oh and don't forget to take a receptacle to pee in."!!

Thankfully I'm not stuck anywhere, but I can't help wishing that I could witness girls getting out of cars, baring all and spraying the pristine snow yellow.

If I were stuck, I don't think I'd have too many qualms about just peeing by the side of the road.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a one litre wide necked screw top plastic container on the floor at the back of the car for traffic jam use.  It was a fabric softener bottle.  I haven't had to use it yet but it is nice to know it is there.  I also have a funnel in the car boot if any ladies with me are about to burst.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

If I was ever to get caught in traffic jam without Street cameras around, I'll just open the car door and pee on the asphalt below! It would be funny to actually spray a nearby car, but I would be afraid that the driver got out to argue and Alex is not the kind of person you would like to put into situations where he must defend something he love (in this case, me from the angry driver)

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Sephora said:

Getting stuck on the highway while construction, happened to me over about 2 years ago. Holding it in was not an option anymore and peeing in a cup, I would of made a mess in the car. I had no choice to eventually to open the door and pee. At that point, i just wanted the relief because it was uncomfortable.

Shit that was hot nonetheless:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1