The Adventures Of Sophie: Episode 7 Naughty Piss on the sofa

I'm not a huge naughty peeing fan but that was one of the hottest things I've read. Your writing really works to kick start my imagination and put me right there in the story. I love how Sophie started by just sitting on the sofa and by the end of it she was much more upright and peeing on as much as possible! Also really enjoyed the different reactions from the girls, from the curiosity of my intimate areas, to coming in closer to get a better look!

I do feel sorry for Cass however, and fear whatever revenge she might get! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, Sophie said:

I'm not a huge naughty peeing fan but that was one of the hottest things I've read. Your writing really works to kick start my imagination and put me right there in the story. I love how Sophie started by just sitting on the sofa and by the end of it she was much more upright and peeing on as much as possible! Also really enjoyed the different reactions from the girls, from the curiosity of my intimate areas, to coming in closer to get a better look!

I do feel sorry for Cass however, and fear whatever revenge she might get! 

You can give it a go on my sofa anytime you fancy it. Lol.

• Love 1