I Peed My Pants In My Movie Theater Seat

I finally got to do this: I (intentionally) went to the bathroom in my pants in my seat at a movie last night.  Kind of the ultimate naughty pee.  And it was amazing!!!!!!!!

I was so excited, I didn't get to sleep until around 7 am. I finally crossed that off my bucket list. And then put it back on my bucket list, because I can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

There are so many things to enjoy when peeing in the cinema. From the comfort of releasing your pee to alleviate the little tingle in your bladder, to the warmth, and caress of the wet seat, and the freedom of not having to visit the toilet, and if you drink plenty you get to do it several more times. I even get to enjoy my wet skirt brushing the back of my legs on the way out.

So cool that you got to try it at last Peevert.

There are always films that someone will not enjoy Alfresco so you might get a chance to go to the cinema with someone more accepting.

PP

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I really want to try this as well, but I'm usually there with my wife, who wouldn't approve.   I'll have to find a time when I can go alone.

Yeah I've wanted to do this for a long time, but that was what stopped me, I usually don't go to movies alone.

About 8 months ago, I was with a friend who left to use the restroom, it wasn't crowded, so I took Mr. Happy out, aimed at the floor of the row in front of me, and let go a loooooong relaxing pee.  It felt so nice to pee there so naturally.  

1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

There are so many things to enjoy when peeing in the cinema. From the comfort of releasing your pee to alleviate the little tingle in your bladder, to the warmth, and caress of the wet seat, and the freedom of not having to visit the toilet, and if you drink plenty you get to do it several more times. I even get to enjoy my wet skirt brushing the back of my legs on the way out.

So cool that you got to try it at last Peevert.

There are always films that someone will not enjoy Alfresco so you might get a chance to go to the cinema with someone more accepting.

PP

Hi PP, thank you, I'm pleased that I got to try it as well.  And now that I've taken this off my bucket list, I've put it back on my bucket since it felt soooooooo nice.  

If I could wear a skirt in public, I think I'd pee myself everyday. :D

13 hours ago, Peevert said:

If I could wear a skirt in public, I think I'd pee myself everyday

Yes - skirts do offer various advantages that we males don't get to enjoy.   Although I do get to enjoy when my wife wears a skirt ;)

13 hours ago, Peevert said:

There are always films that someone will not enjoy Alfresco so you might get a chance to go to the cinema with someone more accepting

I don't know anyone that would be accepting of this.  I think it will have to be a solo viewing.  No idea when that opportunity may arise though.  I think the best idea would be to wear black trousers and take a long coat to hide the evidence on the way out.

On 01/03/2018 at 12:03 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I have three friends who are very accepting and know that I wet myself when I go out with them

You are very lucky indeed.  So many people would be disgusted, but it sounds like they are at least accepting of it.

On 01/03/2018 at 12:03 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I just can't get them to join in.

Their loss!

I would love to be with you when you wet yourself and I would be happy to join in.  I think I could learn a lot from your relaxed attitude to peeing.

• Like 1

This week I took the afternoon off work and went to see Black Panther. I've peed my pants in the cinema before, but this time I didn't have a change of clothes and knew I'd be going straight back to my family, so didn't want to smell of piss. The theatre was almost empty and I had a whole row to myself. I'd had quite a lot to drink so pretty quickly needed to pee. As soon as the film got to a noisy part I pulled out my cock and started pissing a huge stream against the seat in front. I kept my cock out and did it again in the next action sequence. At the end of the film there was a big puddle on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2