A question for the girls.

F.W

Girls,i saw this picture of Brooke Burke,sexy US personality,(see celebrity peeing etc)and i wondered how you would have a wee wearing this kind of dress?Im guessing you just ruche it up around your waist,but im not sure,because it must be awkward with all that loose material...

Brooke-Burke_Bikini-HQ (8).jpg

Thanks Sophie,ive often wondered at the back of my mind when you see the women at these swanky awards etc,and theyre all wearing these difanious(according to K.Dodd) dresses,how they actually go to the loo.I thought it might involve some undressing in the stall,but im sure they manage.They HAVE to manage i suppose once the Champers starts flowing,the wee starts flowing pretty soon after!

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:50 PM, Sophie said:

As you said, you just sort of bunch it up around your waist. It's quite easy to gather all the material into your hand so it's not dipping into the toilet or on the floor.

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, fannywatcher said:

Thanks Sophie,ive often wondered at the back of my mind when you see the women at these swanky awards etc,and theyre all wearing these difanious(according to K.Dodd) dresses,how they actually go to the loo.I thought it might involve some undressing in the stall,but im sure they manage.They HAVE to manage i suppose once the Champers starts flowing,the wee starts flowing pretty soon after!

sometimes I wear some long skirt or dresses, usually in particularly classy situations, and peeing with them on can be a problem. Talking seriously, I usually pee somewhere it can be put out of the way, I'm not flaunting when I say I actually piss in big decorative flowerpots or deserted corridors, in which cases Alex helps me but keeping the dress actually lift so that I just have to squat, spray as strong and quick as I can (usually farting hard in the process), and then get up and walk away. Was I ever to be alone in one of those situations it could be more difficult, but I'm quite sure Sophie is right about it

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 8 months later...

On the few occasions I wear dresses like that one if you grab all the material you can hold it and get it out of the way relatively easily. It's still inconvenient but not as much as it could be I guess. I hope that helped😂😂

• Like 1
On 12/27/2018 at 5:23 PM, Riley said:

On the few occasions I wear dresses like that one if you grab all the material you can hold it and get it out of the way relatively easily. It's still inconvenient but not as much as it could be I guess.

Well, if there is a true and urgent necessity, I'm certain you lovely girls would always find a way of managing! Wetting accidents in a beautiful dress is not considered an option I'm sure!

I have these private thoughts myself when ever I see beautiful long dresses, but imagine the girl has already worked out some sort of technique in advance. Am I right??

Maigh just stands still, gets a dreamy look on her face, then continues walking. The long dress she wears is not split though, she can stand with feet apart slightly, and not be obvious about it.

I know, lol. Not what you wanted to know, but she doesn't have to gather armfuls to sit on potty, she just tinkles on the lawns in a crowd of 100,000 people.

Seeing that long white dress has just reminded me of a sight I witnessed a few years ago...

I was photographing arrival portraits at a formal military dinner - so basically as each guest and their partner arrived I'd take a portrait photograph of them in front of a backdrop. The gentlemen were all serving officers from that regiment and their partners were wives and girlfriends. Whilst they all sat to dine I was left to my devices, but asked to stay around as they had a military band playing between courses that they also wanted me to photograph.

During the portraits, one of the partners had caught my eye - in fact I think my eyes had probably popped out in Tom & Jerry style - she was a very tall, very slim, leggy beauty with dark hair almost to her waist. She was wearing the tightest fitting yet smooth pure white dress, similar to the image above, but no split. She obviously had no bra under it - but didn't need to - and if she had any other underwear it certainly didn't show even as she sat down. Apart from the body, you could tell from her face she was a really nice girl too - nice smile and warm eyes.

There weren't a massive number of guests and they were sat on one side of a long table. As it happened the girl was on one end of the row.  Now the thing about these dinners is that they are full of formality...  Speeches, toasts and the like. Gentlemen keep their jackets on and nobody leaves the table for any reason.

Towards the end of the meal that point was clearly becoming an issue for this girl. She gradually went from shifting weight slightly from side to side, to crossing and uncrossing legs, to having legs double crossed and hands pressed into her lap.  Normally I only find desperation attractive when it's being 'enjoyed' as it were, but this girl was mesmerising.  Somehow when the formalities finally finished the was able to escape the table and make a very brisk shuffle to the ladies.  I assume she made it intact, and I spent the rest of the evening imagining the look of relief on her face as she let go.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

Well, if there is a true and urgent necessity, I'm certain you lovely girls would always find a way of managing! Wetting accidents in a beautiful dress is not considered an option I'm sure!

I have these private thoughts myself when ever I see beautiful long dresses, but imagine the girl has already worked out some sort of technique in advance. Am I right??

It's one of the things I take into consideration when I dress. But that's also because I have a tiny bladder and have to pee all the time. That's why I usually wear jeans and s top because they are easy to pee in😂😂 well one reason I also just like wearing jeans😂

• Love 1

Another topic.

I was recently viewing a video of Japanese girls weeing in those amazing squat toilets.I noticed how in most cases they are able to squat so low,they almost get their fannies in the trough,by squatting with their feet flat,as opposed to kind of balancing on their toes etc..I tried this and can barely get my butt down more than a foot above ground.

I wonder if this is unique to women,the ability to almost touch the ground with your bum,whilst in a squatting position?

Try this out see how it goes.You have to almost be touching the ground with your bum to qualify.This is how low the Jap girls can get.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/29/2018 at 12:27 PM, F.W said:

Another topic.

I was recently viewing a video of Japanese girls weeing in those amazing squat toilets.I noticed how in most cases they are able to squat so low,they almost get their fannies in the trough,by squatting with their feet flat,as opposed to kind of balancing on their toes etc..I tried this and can barely get my butt down more than a foot above ground.

I wonder if this is unique to women,the ability to almost touch the ground with your bum,whilst in a squatting position?

Try this out see how it goes.You have to almost be touching the ground with your bum to qualify.This is how low the Jap girls can get.

I can do it! I find it more comfortable to balance on my toes with my bum resting on my heels but I can squat with my feet flat and my bum only a couple of inches above the ground at most. 

• Like 1