Birthday Surprise

Hog heaven time again, love my girls.

It was my birthday yesterday, and we all went out for dinner, usual thing we do on birthdays, but this one turned out a bit different. Maigh and Mary we going fairly hard on the apple cider, and water that was on the table. They kept supplying me with pint glasses of the local brew, nudging me to get them down. Lucky we have a pub only a block away, an easy walk home. 

Anyway, dinner was done, and we made it home alive, and had a few more drinks as we watched our current Netflix obsession (Altered Carbon) then I was told it was time. When I saw the plastic sheet on the bed, I knew I was in for a surprise. 

Mary asked me to lay down and shook her head when I asked if I should get undressed, pushing me onto the bed, smiling sweetly. Maigh was on the other side of the bed, and I saw her hustle her knickers off, waving at me to hurry. I assumed the required position and watched them move about. Mary lay beside me, then moved down, unzipping my jeans, reaching in with her small hand, her head an uncomfortable weight on my full bladder. I told her not to press hard, and she giggled, pulling me out, and murmuring softly. Maigh, in the meantime, had got up on the bed, kneeling on her right knee, with a shapely left leg across me, her foot nestled into Mary's back.

She slowly pulled up her dress, getting slower as I watched, a little gyration teasing me. When her gorgeous pussy was bought into view, she smiled at me, watching me look at her. Mary had taken me into her mouth, and was driving me nuts with her tongue doing lazy circles around the head of my cock, moaning softly. She put her hand on my stomach and pressed down lightly, I knew what she wanted, and let a little out. I cannot describe the incredible feeling of me peeing with her tongue going around in circles as her mouth filled. As I was enjoying this, Maigh let loose her powerful steam hitting my throat, and quick aim adjustment, was hissing into my mouth, her pee tasting neutral, like warm water, letting my mouth fill and overflow. 

Mary was letting my pee out of her mouth, I could feel the warmth pooling under me, with an occasional gulp and a few soft moans, she was taking all of me, not stopping at all. This felt so good, pissing into someone's willing mouth, while mine was being filled. I think I stopped first, and when Maigh done a last couple of squirts, I held what was left in my open mouth, for some reason, Maigh loves looking at me like this. Mary wriggled up beside me as Maigh stretched out on my left side, still looking at me. I gave her a little surprise by swallowing her last mouthful, hearing her gasp, then she was kissing me roughly. 

Mary was struggling to get up, finally standing, a bit unsteadily, one side of her skirt was soaked, her pale green shirt was wet also, outlining her black bra, pee drops blinking in her hair. She pulled the skirt up, reefed her knickers aside, and started spraying us both. Maigh loved it, leaning into it, getting as much as she could, with me getting splattered by what was left, she tasted a bit more earthy than Maigh, still bearable though. I was soaked, my backside felt like it was in a pool, my shirt was wet from my collar down, the rich smell, the slippery feel of it, loved it all. 

This only took about 15 minutes, although it seemed like I was marinating for an hour, the rest of the night was just as frantic. We had to stop at one point to get a couple of towels, we already killed one mattress, we were not going to drown another. I'm now 51, Maigh is 49 and Mary is the baby at 40, we all look slightly different now, I'm starting to spread, Maigh has said her breasts don't look as good, and Mary has just stayed the same. We still love each other, but we all know that this craziness doesn't happen very often, but we are making an effort to bring it back.

• Like 4