Ejaculation.

F.W

Iam not super quiet but not super loud either lol. I definitely let my wife know how good she makes me feel. 

My wife doesn't scream but is fairly vocal lol, especially if she is using her Hitachi wand and iam fucking her at the same time 

Edited by speedy3471
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam not super quiet but not super load either lol. I definitely let my wife know how good she makes me feel. 

My wife doesn't scream but is fairly vocal lol, especially if she is using her Hitachi wand and iam fucking her at the same time 

Ok first of all this is hot as fuck

I am usually quite silent, morbid and in-trance

When I cum is another story, I bring down walls

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Ok first of all this is hot as fuck

I am usually quite silent, morbid and in-trance

When I cum is another story, I bring down walls

O I bet you do. When it feels good, it just feels good lol.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet you do. When it feels good, it just feels good lol.

Alex cock is HUGE and slightly bent, with a large tip so swollen it is almost "disgusting"

It rams my deepest reaches and I have G-spot orgasms in the numers of six-seven per fuck

And when you know how to practice Tantra, you can self-hypnotize to perceive everything as multiplied ten times (it has side effects, like the noise of a fly can thunders in your ears making hard to have sex serenely)

So when I cum, I froth and almost faint, it is like being born or completely disemboweled

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Alex cock is HUGE and slightly bent, with a large tip so swollen it is almost "disgusting"

It rams my deepest reaches and I have G-spot orgasms in the numers of six-seven per fuck

And when you know how to practice Tantra, you can self-hypnotize to perceive everything as multiplied ten times (it has side effects, like the noise of a fly can thunders in your ears making hard to have sex serenely)

So when I cum, I froth and almost faint, it is like being born or completely disemboweled

O wow. I use my fingers to give my wife a g spot orgasm, my cock isn't quite that big or has the right bend lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O wow. I use my fingers to give my wife a g spot orgasm, my cock isn't quite that big or has the right bend lol

Tantra helps, your cock is marvellous from the pics I saw

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1