Caught in the act

• 3 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:11 PM, holyknight3 said:

Wonderful story. I like how you explored the mother's motivation, while still keeping it hot. That is a talent.

@steve25805

agree, it is really marvellous... and a thorough story, with pictures and all other stuff

wow

can't say nothing but spectacular

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This is like when I went my friend to her house my friend mom was there pissing on the living room carpet she had throw rugs in most rooms my friend said mom what are you thinking pissing on the floor her mom said I thought I would be done before you and your friend got here I was trying to make it to the bathroom but I could not and my friend said you thought you could finned piss and us not no that make me think you have piss on the carpet before her mom said yes then her mom said the room that part of her room is her pissing room my friend said if you can piss on the floor so can I not the bathroom later that week all of the throw rug were gone we found out her mom would piss on the carpet and hide it with the rugs now my friend piss anywhere she wants and let me also 

• Love 2

Interesting, because I bought a copy of a psychology magazine on a long train journey once and lo and behold there was a full explanation in an article there as to why I have this deep embedded fascination for lovely ladies holding their pee and peeing.

It stemmed from the experience I had one day walking home from school at the age of 5 with Jennifer. We were almost home when she stopped on the pavement, strangely parted her legs a little and a great gush of pee came from under her yellow gingham skirt between her legs and down onto the pavement. I was stunned in amazement. The memory of her peeing on the pavement in front of me never faded to this day. But the fascination of girls peeing started in me at that very moment and I struggled with it ever since.

The first time I ever had the courage to speak to a girl about it was at a night club in London. She dared me to tell her my darkest secret which I very cautiously did, it was the best thing I ever did. She loved talking about and sharing the pleasure with me, she drank with me and held her pee for ages, and loved doing it, and for the first time I realised I was not the only one in the world that loved ladies enjoying their pee fun. It was like coming out into the open for the first time, feeling the exhiliarating fresh air and sharing and enjoying the subject with real ladies as a true pleasure, no longer a guilty secret. 

This (and other similar) websites are truly liberating for what is really a truly natural (but usually locked up) pleasure and delight in life, the "joy of pee".

• Like 3
  • 4 years later...