An important safety reminder

It's pleasing to see that the number of conversations taking place on this site is increasing dramatically. Conversations refer to direct, personal/private messages between two or more people. This feature can be used by anyone who has 3 post ratings or more and is a good way to get to know other members better if you'd prefer not to do so publicly. However, as with all forums, private messages can be abused, more so than posting publicly. For a start, they can often be used to spam people, but in more serious cases can lead to unseen offensive messages or even abuse/bullying in extreme cases.

I'm writing this to simply point out to all members of the site that, like with posts, there is a report button under ever private message. Staff will not be able to help you unless you use this feature. Even if you think you might be overreacting, if at any time you receive messages that you feel are causing you to feel uncomfortable or are bothering you, please do not hesitate to report it so a member of staff can handle it.

Thanks for reading.

To add to what the Administrator has said, guys here need to understand that the ladies who have joined here are not here to be a play toy for you. Remember that there are real people behind each and every member, and they should all be treated with respect.

Thank you for stressing that point. It's important to treat each other as people first and fetishists second.

It's nice that someone has mentioned the idea of treating other members here with respect, but in my experience there is unfortunately a certain degree of disrespectful and/or rude behaviour when it comes to talking to women on a fetish site. I'd actually love to see some of the guys on websites I've visited say the things they say over the internet to a woman in a real life situation - it'd make for a great comedy show.

"I'd love to drink your piss".

*Cue ambulance*

I see references to "private messages". What is a private message? I don't envision using it as I don't know anyone on the forum that I wish to communicate with privately, but I would like to know what option I am missing.

I see references to "private messages". What is a private message? I don't envision using it as I don't know anyone on the forum that I wish to communicate with privately, but I would like to know what option I am missing.

At the very top of the site you will see the word 'Inbox' alongside the 'Alerts' tab. This site has a conversation function where you can talk to people in private - whether this be group discussions or one on one chats, it's not public like the messages you post on the forum. I suppose the best comparison I can offer is that it's like emailing members of the site. :)

Hi, this maybe a good time to explain what happened to Maigh and Mary, and the reluctance they have regarding online activity.

We used to live in a leafy suburb in the city, no names, but you had no need of a car to go have fun. This was fine for 5 years, then a small indiscretion happened online, the guy who did it was good, had social engineering down to a fine art, and got a surprising amount of information from Maigh and Mary. Initially, he was after money, obvious target considering where we were living at the time, then it got more serious, more dangerous. This led to a stalker situation, followed the girls everywhere, even if I was with them, car parked in the street, watching the house, watching us. Charges were laid, guy was convicted then his sentence suspended, with an order not to come within 500 meters of us, dreadful day in court, smirking at us when his sentence was passed.

Maigh, my wife, was so distressed with this, that she was prepared to leave, go back to Scotland, Mary was going to leave with her, so I resolved this by selling up and moving. We now live in a 5 house community, 2 hours from the city, national parks on 2 sides, very quite, very peaceful and very happy.

Braveheart