Dark Fantasy no longer Dark Fantasy

Feb 12 2018

My first extreme sexual pee experience, in all honesty I didn't think  i'd ever have it, let alone have a hubby who appears to be very open sexually and is willing to try things that some people may consider unconventional, by involving peeing (myself).

A few days prior, my husband decided to take a gamble and purchase a nice black dress and a lavender lingerie peice (almost like a V-Motion) and to my surprise, it mostly all fit, a little tight in the bust but that was okay, I made it work lol, And we use Pet names, in the sexual references, if we answer our actual names, then no play time, but if we answer with the pet name, then it's play time, mine is Ivy and his is Mister :p 

I was on the cruise ship in the dinning area, i had a few cups of coffee (nasty instant cheap stuff lol), 

I was with a guy in a Dark suit, "Mister" and there he took me dancing, but perhaps I danced to much and teased him lol, he was "packing heat" after awhile, and I didn't know what was gonna happen, 

He wrapped his hands around my arm and told me "This way Ivy", he rushed me to his (our) room, where he tossed me onto the bed where I could feel his hand up my dress making me wet, i gasped, and played the part, trying to get away, 

No matter how much begging I did, "Mister" wouldn't  hear non of it, he shackled me to limit my movements of resistance, where he put his head in my chest, sending me sensations and tingles down below, as the need to pee intensified, 

"No more talking Ivy" he told me as he undid his pants, and omg, i was gonna really get it now, I was "Scared" and he began to rub me until I began to pee myself, then he put his cock in my mouth in which I began to deep throat him, peeing myself, I was rubbing myself, he didn't last that long, and there was a good sized pool of pee on the floor, then he repositioned me where he made me cum to a whole new level, where the gag a lone wasn't enough so he used his hand to muffle me lol

After play time, iwas "released" where I cuddled and was kinda giggly, it was for me a very hot experience, I can see how a selected few can combine sex and the fetish so well <3

• Hot 3