Hello I'm a woman who just realized I'm not alone in the joys of peeing in unconventional ways

Shewee

Welcome, good to know there’s some of you out there ... it’s reassuring when you realise you’re not the only one but somewhat frustrating that your path never crosses with like minded people ;) (or very rarely anyway)

Edited by walanuk
49 minutes ago, walanuk said:

Welcome, good to know there’s some of you out there ... it’s reassuring when you realise you’re not the only one but somewhat frustrating that your path never crosses with like minded people ;) (or very rarely anyway)

It's always nice when the paths cross. It's even better when the streams do. :8_laughing:

twostreams_82661.jpg

Try it in front of someone. I think if you wanted to get someone else into it you could play it off as convenience but make sure to give them a worthwhile show in the process. I think any straight guy would get rock hard watching you fill a cup. I have a theory that more guys are into this fetish than will admit because of the stigma attached to a 'waste' product even if its clean and sterile. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2018 at 4:20 AM, Shewee said:

Just a short intro here , I'm a 30yr old woman who secretly loves to pee in disposable cups.. the shower.. the tub but mostly the cups. 

Its something I held secret until today and glad to see I am not the only one who does things like this lol. Being what some may consider attractive kind of woman I never ever told any partner of this odd thing I enjoy. I also like holding a man while he pees. I done it jokingly couple times to see the reaction. 

Great.!  you can be a better pee partner

• Like 1