The Savior

The Savior

Shannon was disgusted. She watched through her telescope as the boy was beaten over and over for not working fast enough. She had watched the simple farm boy grow for nearly eighteen years. His parents were horrible. James had no visitors, no friends, and she never saw a girl his age at the farm. He didn’t even go to school. The time was almost at hand. One more day. Through her job at the DMV she knew he would turn eighteen tomorrow. She went to sleep knowing his salvation was almost at hand.

It was morning and time to go to town. His parents always brought James to town on Mondays to load feed into the back of their truck while they ate at the local diner. She parked in the back of the feed store. He pulled up where he was loading the truck. “Get in.” she said. “Who are you? I’m not getting in your car.” Shannon replied. “Think about your life. If you want it to get better, get in my car. You’ll never have to see your parents again.” James thought for a minute, threw the last bag of feed in the truck and got in Shannon’s car.

Shannon led James into her house. “What are we doing here?” he asked. “I’ve watched your parents treat you like shit for your entire life. I simply couldn’t let it continue. You will stay with me.” Shannon replied. “Are you my new Mom?” James asked. “You can think of me that way if you’d like. I’ve got some new clothes for you to wear. We will have guests tonight. I’ve bought you some vitamin-C to take. It will help as a dietary supplement and prevent scurvy.” Shannon responded. She watched as James tried to take the vitamins. He coughed the pills up and gagged. “I’ve never been able to take pills.” James replied. “It makes no never mind, don’t worry about if for now.” She responded.

The guests arrived. It was her friend Sally and Sally’s daughter Irene. Everyone sat at the table and dinner was served. Irene began talking to James. He quickly excused himself and ran up to his room. Shannon sat in uncomfortable silence for the rest of the meal. After the guests left, Shannon went and took a shower. She put on her robe and went to confront James. “Why did you run away tonight? Irene is a nice girl, you should get to know her.” Shannon said. “I don’t know much about girls. I get nervous” James responded.

“I guess we’ll have to work on that. Let me run you a bath so we can get you cleaned up.” She said. Shannon started the bath. “Come in here, it’s time for you to be fresh.” She said. James entered the bathroom and Shannon removed his shirt. She began unbuckling his pants when he stopped her. “Settle down, I’m just getting you ready for your bath and to get clean.” She said. She took off his clothes and James got into the bath. “I’m going to clean you thoroughly now.” She said.

James got into the bath and Shannon began washing his body. She waited and soaped up his cock and balls last. She stroked and stroked his cock, but it wouldn’t get hard. He was shaking and had his head in his hands. “Okay we’re all done. Come see me in my room when you’re ready for bed.” She said.

Shannon was having trouble trying to figure out what to do next and brought a six pack of beer into her room. She had to bring James out of his shell. He arrived in her room. “You have led a sheltered life. You must know I’m here to help you. Have you ever seen a naked woman before?” she asked. “Never close up.” James responded. “Well it’s time.”  Shannon said as she removed her robe. “Go to the end of my bed. I’m going to spread my legs so you can see what a woman looks like close up.” Shannon said.

She waited until James was at the end of the bed. She got as close to the end of the bed as possible and spread her legs wide. James looked fascinated. He pointed and said. “Is that where your poop comes out? It doesn’t look very dirty.” Shannon quietly laughed. “Yes it is. You can touch it or lick it if you like. James touched it with his finger and then licked Shannon’s butthole. “It doesn’t taste bad Mom.” He said. “Call me Mommy Shannon replied. “What’s this?” James asked and pointed. “That’s my pussy. You can lick that too and put your tongue inside the hole.” Shannon replied. James licked her pussy and stuck his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could. “What are these things on the side?” he asked. “Just like mommy has lips on her face, she has lips on her pussy. Spread my pussy and get a good look.” She replied.

James spread open Shannon’s pussy. What’s this on top?” he asked. “That’s mommy’s clit. It’s a very important part of a woman. You can lick it, but only for a second. I don’t want to get too excited.” Shannon replied. James licked her clit. Suddenly he looked curious again. “What’s this other small hole?” he asked. “That’s where Mommy’s pee comes out. You can lick that too.” Shannon replied. James licked her pee hole. “I’m thirsty. Do you have any milk in your breasts?” he asked. “No, I don’t have any milk, but you can drink the water that comes out of mommy.” Shannon responded. “You mean your pee? That sounds bad.” James responded. “I’m sorry you’ve led such a sheltered life. Pee is mostly water. I’ll show you. Get the glass off the nightstand and hold it under my pee hole.” Shannon responded. James got the glass and watched as Shannon filled it halfway with her pee. He was mesmerized. “Give me the glass. I’ll drink half, and you drink the other half.” Shannon said. James watched as Shannon drank her pee and handed him the glass. She had drank half. He smelled it, and then put the glass to his lips and drank. “What do you think?” Shannon asked. “It’s warm and kind of salty, but not too bad.” James replied. “Well I have to pee and your thirsty. So let’s do it again.” James held the glass under her pussy. “There’s no need for the glass. I’ll pee into your mouth.” She said. Shannon moved slightly forward to get into position when she noticed James cock. It was rock hard. She wouldn’t let the opportunity go to waste. “Change of plans. It’s for you to finally have some joy.” She said as she got on the floor and took his cock into her mouth. “What are you doing?” James asked.

“I’m sure you’ve masturbated and cum before. It’s time for me to make you cum.” Shannon replied. “I might cum in your mouth.” James warned. “Good girls like to swallow cum. It’s full of vitamins and minerals.” Shannon replied. “Can I see my cum in your mouth before you swallow it?” James asked. “Sure. Whatever makes you happy.” Shannon replied. She took his cock into her mouth and massaged his balls and shaft. It didn’t take long. James began moaning and shot his load into her mouth. She opened it so he could see. “You look so pretty with my cum in your mouth Mommy.” James said.

Shannon swallowed and knew she was making progress. James was a deviant. Just like she was. “Lie on your back. This is called the 69 position. I’m going to suck on your cock more so you get used to it. Since you’re thirsty and I have to pee, you’ll open your mouth and drink.” She said as she got into position. Shannon took James cock into her mouth and positioned herself. “Drink as much as you can.” She briefly lowered her pussy onto his mouth to make sure he was in the right spot. ”Open your mouth, I’m going to pee now.” Shannon always knew she was a deviant and was really enjoying being so nasty. She began to pee and could hear James mouth filling. He swallowed and his cock got harder in her mouth. She had drank too much and peed for longer than normal. James was loving it. Her bladder was almost empty and she decided to stop. “That was fun.” James said. “Hang on. I’m not done yet.” Shannon said. She pissed into his mouth twice more. “I’m not in the bathroom, you need to clean mommy up. Lick at all off me. Then suck my clit until I tell you to stop.” Shannon said. James licked off the pee and began sucking on Shannon’s clit. “Don’t let go. Take it into your mouth.” She screamed. James sucked as fast as he could on Shannon’s clit until she screamed and began shaking. She slowly climbed off his face.

“I think you’re a man now.” Shannon said. “Are you thirsty Mommy?” James replied. “You want to pee in my mouth now?” she asked. “I think it’s fun.” James replied. “Go get the glass and pee into it.” Shannon responded.  James peed into the glass. “Do you see how dark it is? You don’t keep yourself hydrated enough like I do. Taste it. It won’t taste as good as mine.” Shannon said. James tasted his pee. “You’re right, it doesn’t’ taste as good. Shannon tried it too. “You need to drink more water. You can pee in my mouth but I’ll only drink a little bit. It is important for you to learn these adult things.” Shannon replied. As a deviant Shannon wanted James to pee in her mouth. She was dirty and it turned her on. She held his cock as the pee flowed into her mouth. She let most of it spill out, but did swallow some.

“Thanks for teaching me. I do need to learn.” James said. “I need to get more beer. Can I get you anything.” She asked. “I could use a snack.” James replied. When Shannon returned she was only carrying a six pack of beer in each hand. “I thought you were bringing me a snack?” James asked. “I only have so many hands. Open your mouth.” Shannon said as she squatted over him. “Are you going to pee again?” James asked. “Just open your mouth.” James complied and watched as a hot dog came out of Shannon’s pussy and landed in his mouth. “I can only carry so much in my hands.” Shannon said.

“What else is there to learn?” James asked as he ate the hot dog and drank a beer. “A lot. People have fetishes and desires. There’s bondage. Some people have a foot fetish. There’s roleplaying and strapons. There’s facesitting and face fucking. There’s sex games. “What is face sitting?” James asked. “Have you seen the way my dog humps the pillow in the living room? That’s what a woman does on a mans face. She grinds her pussy and ass on you. You try to lick and suck while she does it. Would you like to try?” Shannon asked. “Sure.” James replied. “Lie on your back and get ready.” Shannon replied as she mounted his face. She started grinding her pussy against his mouth. Suddenly she stopped. “I have to pee again and don’t want to go all the way to the bathroom. I’m going to pee in your mouth again. This time will be different. I’ll watch until you mouth gets full. After you swallow, I’ll pee again.” She said. Shannon was so horny after grinding her pussy on James face. Peeing turned her on more than anything else. She arched her back in ecstasy and began to pee. She filled James mouth seven times and watched as he swallowed it all. She immediately told him to suck on her clit and had another massive orgasm.

Shannon got off James and noticed he had a massive hard on. “I guess it’s time you learned about face fucking.” She said. Shannon laid on her back and opened her mouth. James knew what to do. It didn’t take long and she had another shot of cum in her mouth. “I want you to shower me now.” Shannon said. “I don’t know what that means.” James replied. “Pee in my mouth, on my face, in my hair, and all over my body.” Shannon replied. James was still on her chest and began peeing in her mouth. She drank it down. He stood up and covered her in his warm pee.

Shannon was pretty much drunk and exhausted. “We should play a game.” James said. “What kind of game? I’m pretty tired” Shannon replied. “It’s an easy game. Let’s 69 and we can pee on each other without warning for 30 minutes.” James replied. “So you could be licking my butthole, or sucking on my clit, and I can just pee whenever I want?” Shannon asked. “Yes, and I  can pee on you whenever I want.” James replied. “Fine, but after his I’m done for tonight. Give me some time.” Shannon replied as she popped open another beer. “I was thinking. Every contest should have a winner. There should be one time where the other person has to drink all the pee coming out of the other.  In fact the pee shouldn’t even leave a body and be in the open air. Let’s call it a “special pee”, when it’s my turn, I’ll wrap my pussy around your mouth, and you must drink it all. My warm pee won’t leave a human body until it comes out of your hot cock. When it’s your turn, I’ll take the head of your cock into my mouth and drink it all down. Your hot pee won’t come out of a human body until it comes out of my wet pussy.” Shannon said. “I agree. With one more rule. Each of us must drink two more beers and 24 ounces of water before we start.

The beer and water were gone. Shannon had to pee bad. She decided to hold it and started out on bottom. James was licking her ass. She decided to pee a little to turn him on. Sure enough as soon as her pee made it to her butthole James cock got harder. She kept letting a little trickle out. Soon James was cumming in her mouth again. Shortly after he said it was time for his special pee. She felt his hot pee come out of his cock and began swallowing. He was sucking her clit and they were both moaning. She was a deviant and loved it. She swallowed it all and didn’t spill a drop.

“It’s my turn.” She said as she got on top of James and positioned her pussy over his mouth. She sat and began to pee. She had so much. She shoved her pee hole into his mouth as far as possible and peed as slow as she could. “Lick my pee hole.” She said as the last few drops trickled out of her. James instinctively began sucking on her clit. She had another massive orgasm and began shaking. James tried to climb out from under her when she was done. “Hang on. Here’s a little more pee for you.” She said as she pissed into his mouth again.

“I’m done for tonight. I did solve your vitamin-c problem. If you take too much vitamin-c it comes out in your pee. I’ll give you your vitamins orally in the morning.” Shannon said.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1