Back Seat Pee Pt. 3

I returned to my female friends hotel for her to take her morning pee in my backseat. She really wanted to do it because she enjoyed it the night before. I told her that night after I got home I had cleaned her personal, mobile ladies room. I had a 9am doctors appointment so I told her I wouldn’t be to her until just before 11am. She said that was fine, she’ll be just getting up by then.

I texted her that I was on my way, she said no rush. I’m thinking she has to have to pee pretty bad. I arrive at 10:45am, she came out at 11, I pull up to her standing curb side wearing black Nike tights with a white stripe down the legs, a white t-shirt on, some sunglasses, and drinking a Sprite. She looked so good. 

She gets in the car, right in the back seat, slides over to the seat behind me, pulls her tights and panties down, and I hear a short, hard stream hit the leather seat. I said to her, “that’s all you got?” She said was trying to push more out, she needs to drink some more. I asked if she let the morning piss out she said yeah she had to. She got up at 9am and her stomach was hurting she was so desperate. I was expecting a long, hard, continous stream, with a big mess and the smell of fresh, warm piss.

A little disappointing but she looked so good sitting on the leather hump between my rear seats with her tights pulled down to her knees, and her panties partially up. I told her we’ll do it again when she returns to Georgia. She said she’d be back or I can send for her. 

She used the napkins I left back there for her to wipe and dropped them in the pissy seat. The napkins did have a nice piss scent to them. 

We established a relationship and whenever she is in town she always has a place to take a piss. We also agreed that whenever she pissed behind stores on drunken nights like she does, she’ll send me an aftermath picture. 

Below are the pictures, she appeared to have pissed in the corner of the seat with a little splash.

5000782A-DE5C-45D4-9656-8C47E42F8510.jpeg

36C69BE4-212A-4261-B16C-910FD1A946A4.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1