Interesting Day

Weather has been hot here lately, consecutive days of over 40c, and while it is draining our energy, it does make for some interesting clothes choices. Bra's in particular are not worn around the house, very nice to look at, lol

We had to do some shopping, got the ladies dressed properly and we were away, supermarket first, which was fairly uneventful, then we visited a local farmers outdoor market. All the time we were out, the girls were swapping a litre bottle of spring water between themselves, and both of them needed to go. As Mary got out of the car, she quickly hid behind both car doors and wriggled her spiderweb knickers off. She wrapped these around her wrist a couple of times, and it just looked like a bright yellow hair tie. Maigh raised an eyebrow, and they both laughed as we walked into the market garden. Both girls were wearing ankle length skirts, made of some filmy semi transparent material, they tell me it keeps them cool. Maigh is a redhead, she has to be covered from our evil sun, she can get sunburnt inside, lol.  They both had shirts on, made from the same filmy material,  

Anyway, we walked up and down the rows, getting carrots, tomatoes and what ever, and all the time, they were sneakily peeing as they walked, the poor old farmer never knew his grass was being fertilised. They never told me they did this until we were back at the car, when Maigh hustled her wet knickers off. I lamented the fact that I never saw anything, they laughed some more and told me to wait awhile.

We made one more stop on the way home, visited the chemist to pick up some medication, and while we were waiting in line, some long nosed old girl made a not so subtle comment about the knickers on Mary's wrist. She had forgotten to take them off, lol, and this old girl knew what they were. Maigh and Mary both heard the comment, and just looked at her, then they turned on the gay girl thing, cuddling and kissing, groping a little. The old girl was close to a heart attack, and she walked away, muttering and grumbling, with the girls laughing at her. 

I held Mary's hand and snuck the knickers from her wrist, stashing them in my pocket, getting a cuddle in return, smiling at the old biddy that was still looking at us. I thoroughly enjoyed the attention, the girls are not always like this.

• Like 3