Pissy Tissue

Didn’t get a chance to go the The Lot this past weekend. It killed me to think of all the sightings I missed.

I did drive through The Lot yesterday to find a few used piss tissue in the back corner of the lot.

The positioning of the tissue gave me the impression that multiple women took a piss by their vehicle. It appeared that one took a piss on the driver side between the front and back doors, one took a piss at the driver side front tire. One took a piss in front of the car, and one took a piss in front of the car next to them.

The tissue in front of the car that was parked there and in front of where the ladies car would have been were in grass. 

I pulled in, opened my driver door and scooped up 3-4 tissues and then the two tissues in the grass which was damp. The tissue I picked up off the pavement smelled like piss like it was sitting in the puddle and absorbing it. One tissue look as if or wiped a vag real good by its shape. The were some beer cans on the ground as well. I’m thinking they were over there after watching the Super bowl at the hookah lounge.

I plan to go to The Lot this coming weekend and pay attention to that area of the lot. It’s too dark to put a camera in that corner of the lot so I’ll have to physically observe. 

• Like 3