Breaking the b&b

For the holidays this year my partner and I went to go and visit some family up in northern British Columbia to whoever knows where that is. We don't usually get much snow where I live but there was still a decent amount in the town we were staying in and we stayed in an air b&b cabin which was incredibly warming with the gentle snow outside. My dearest got up to go to the washroom when I heard "babe! Come join me!" and admittedly those words coming from her from a bathroom is usually a good sign... I walked in and there was an astonishing soaker tub, practically an indoor jacuzzi really. Before I could even react properly she was stripping down as quick as she could and started to seductively undo my belt. I got undressed and she knelt in the middle of the tub. I held my cock in front of her right at eye level and because I was hard at the time getting started to little bit of effort and as a quick stream shot into her first she jolted in surprise and placed her hand on my cock and directed my stream wherever she pleased. She rubbed her clit with one hand and stroked my cock with the other, all the while I was still pissing all over her face, down her chest, between her thighs.. She then felt my stream slowing down and opened her mouth taking in what was left and swallowing. She hadn't actually tried drinking piss before so this was beyond joyous for both of us. I then laid down and she stood over me opening her pussy lips with only two fingers, I don't why but that is such an erotic position for a woman to pee in. At first she just let out a couple drops that trickled into my upper chest but within a couple seconds she was unreleasing a warm torent of piss directly on my face. She held her pussy right over my mouth and I drank her pee in sips and breathes in between, she was peeing for a full minute and a half by the time she was done. We both took a long bath together and concluded what was one of many encounters in that tub..

• Like 4