• 1 month later...
On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, Formyeyes said:

At one point my girlfriend came to visit which unfortunately couldn't happen often with us living in diffirent cities. For a little bit of context she actually has a bladder issue which makes her desperately have to pee at random times and this has come up as an issue more than once. She's not into watersports at all but is willing to pee in front of me either at home or public, as you can imagine any time we go out is a bit of a thrill.. We were walking home drunk from a visit with her family that lives in my hometown and most of the walk home was either complete woodlands or suburbs. We walked past the woods first at around midnight were just chatting and pretending not to be secretely still drinking in public. Once we got to the more subarban part of town we sat down on a field for a little contemplating if we're in a safe place to have sex in public, a kink that we both share. Turns out that was not the case so we figured we'd just head home where it's warmer anyways. Before she got up she asked if I could do her a favour. We were drinking a two liter of blackberry cider that between the two of us was about a quarter full and she suddenly had to pee like I've never seen her before. She asked if I could scout out a bush and see if it was hidden enough for her to go without being seen by anyone else. The bush led to a little soft patch that would be /perfect/ for a woman to squat over and pee on, very ladylike and all that poshness. I marked the spot myself personally leading into another kink I'll go into more detail at another time, but regardless I then returned to see my love squatting and pissing right on a building for safe coverage from prying eyes. She looked up to me and said "I couldn't hold it.. Enjoy" and smiled playfully. She finished with one last hiss, pulled up her shorts and her fishnets which I will mention is for some reason a wondorously erotic wardrobe for outdoor peeing adventures and followed me to the sidewalk back home. While walking away I looked up to see a wooden cross and got a beautiful mental awakening, my punk girlfriend was pissing on a church and gave so few fucks she didn't even notice... I find this intensely erotic and hilarious at the same time. The ironic part is that I don't have any religious bias at all as long as you're tolerant but somehow that just seemed too perfect of a visual I didn't even know I was witnessing

Your girlfriend is great, take good care of her since believe me, in the very second you'll break up with her, I would be there starting to chat her into hanging out!!!:17_heart_eyes:

And by the way, great story!!!

• Love 1