Subway and a closed toilet

Over the last couple of days, I have peed in a few places.  Two of note were a pedestrian subway and in the doorway of a closed toilet.

The Pedestrian subway is a fairly narrow tunnel that passes under a 6 lane motorway.   I was out for a walk and needed to pee, so I stopped in the tunnel near one end, unzipped and peed directly onto the concrete floor.  Now I could have peed on the wall which is more typical of male behaviour, but I like to pee on the floor in this tunnel because it is very gently sloped and if I pee on the floor (you can tell this isn't the first time), the pee first forms a puddle and then creates a streams which trickles down through the subway towards the other end.   I like to enjoy they pee, then walk on through the tunnel, see that the pee is snaking its way along, then carry on for a walk and then on the way back I see how far the puddle/stream has extended.  The photos below show the view from both ends and you can see that it has flowed a fair way.  I paced it and it was about 25 metres.   This tunnel sees quite a bit of foot traffic, so I wonder what other people thought when they saw it.

You can see the first one was taken shortly after the pee with quite a bit of splatter and the stream starting to run.  The second one is taken from the other end when I was walking back and you can see it has run quite a long way.  The third one was taken from the original end on the way back and you can see the splatter has dried up but the stream is much longer.

Tunnel 1.jpgTunnel 3.jpgTunnel 2.jpg

The second pee of note was when I was coming back from somewhere in the evening and I stopped at a public toilet.   The toilet was closed (I knew it would be).   The Gents toilet entrance is quite open to the car park and had a light on, but the ladies toilet entrance is set back into the building and was dark.   I went into the entrance area for the ladies toilet and peed onto the floor towards the back left (top left of photos below).  I made quite a big puddle and it flowed into the right hand corner and down to the front.  There is a lip of concrete, which stopped it from flowing out of the entrance, so it will have just dried up in that vicinity.  I have previously spotted tissues and puddles in this place before, so I reckon that ladies who find the toilet locked also use the sheltered space for a discrete pee sometimes.

Closed Toilet 1.JPG

Closed Toilet 2.JPG

Would love to see photos of puddles left by others outdoors - particularly our lady contributors.  It always fascinates me the variety of styles of puddles that can be created.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 02/02/2018 at 8:22 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

Thanks for sharing that, Alfresco.  To do that you're a good deal more daring than I've plucked up the courage to be so far.  

Just start by picking dark corners, back alleys and places of low population or footfall and increase the risk a bit as you develop your fun.  For me, part of the fun is that there is a little bit of risk of being caught.   The closed toilet shown above was actually pretty low risk.  Although it is close to a busy road, it was dark, about 8pm and unlikely to have anyone walking right by it.   Once I was in the alcove, I was just another part of the shadows unless someone looked closely.  The only time it was really exposed was when I used the flash to take the picture.   The picture below shows the fact that the toilet is set back a bit from the road, so although fully visible, it is still quite discrete when it is dark.  

toilet.thumb.JPG.3f03fce72de4f43ec5717127d23ed88d.JPG

The tunnel was more daring because that was mid afternoon and it is a pathway that is reasonably well used.  I had to wait for the person ahead of me to clear out of sight before I could pee.   It is possible to check the access routes for incoming pedestrians and know that there is time to pee, but I have once been almost caught there by someone who appeared from nowhere on a bike!  Thankfully I had just finished and started walking away, but he must have seen that the puddle was still running.

There are plenty of places to pee if you are willing to be just a little daring and take a calculated risk.   Even if you are caught, as long as you can make it look like you were trying to be discrete, you can usually bluff your way out of it.  

• Like 1