College Parking Lot

Wish you were urinating next to my car so I could step in your piss to get in my car.

On 1/31/2018 at 2:12 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I am a 22yr old university student... the school bathrooms are always super yucky as it’s a big school. By the end of the day of classes after drinking water all day, I had to pee quite badly. I was parked between two cars in the middle of the lot. I opened the driver side door, pulled down my jeans, squatted facing the other car with my butt towards my own and started urinating. It felt so good to let out the pee I’d been holding in all day. I soaked the pavement which had a little bit of snow on it. As I was just finished up, a person walking towards their car took a quick glance at me. They quickly looked away when they realized what I was doing. I then stood up, pulled my pants up and got back in the car. 

Did you wipe or shake? Any steam arise from your stream and puddle due to it being cold out I assume being there was a little snow?