Golden Shower Emergency

22 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Hey hey everyone, i came by to write about a story that happened yesterday.

My girlfriend had some physio done on her hip because it was out of place for a long time. She tells me that since then, she noticed doesn't pee as often which seems like it was related...  Booo for me, or maybe.

Sunday, her young niece came over with the grand mother so that they can take a shower/bath. I was on my PC playing a game and I get a text which was my girlfriend, asking me to bring a bucket to our room asap!!   In my mind, i was like what the fuck does she need a bucket, meaning what happened?  Bucket is not an option because it's under the bathroom sink and her inlaws are using it.

I open the door to the room and I see her with 1 hand on the wall, half bent over. Then she gives me shit for not bringing the bucket, after explain where the bucket was, I asked her what was the problem??  She told me that she really needed to go and won't make it plus her hip is hurting her so if she stands up, she will piss herself. Here's how the conversation went:

Lay down and hurry up!!!  (She looked really in pain), so i grabbed a damped towel from the hamper and throw it on the floor and too my t-shirt off, lie down next to her. She's bent over, both hands on her leggings, she pulls them down, wet part of it and doesn't even fully squat like usual and started to piss. It was flying everywhere. I was completely soaked in seconds and it just kept pouring down. HOLY SHIT!  She even wispered: I am sooo sorry as she kept pissing all over my face. I was turned on and she was in pain and when she was done, i had to roll out from under, quickly dried myself and help her to sit down on our bed, got her other pants, wiped the floor with an already damped towel. She needed to lay down because of the pain from her hip. I feel bad for her, while stimulated from this misfortune.

I am not concerned for you LMAO!  How's your girlfriend feeling?   She's a lucky woman to have you.

I believe you left a detail out.. Did you enjoy her peeing more or less? 

I remember a moment that i had a few years ago when me and hubby had slept at his sisters and her boyfriend was sick puking in the toilet and I had to go. At -30 ish out there, it was not an option so i asked my hubby's service. Lololol

• Like 1

Hey Sephora

She is feeling better since she did her stretching that her physiotherapist gave her to do.

To be honest, I prefer her peeing more often and less volume. Yesterday was just crazy, way too much to swallow.

I remember you telling that story once, that must have been impressive!!  I like the story to that. You weren't able to find a bucket in the room or a garbage pale?

8 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Hey Sephora

She is feeling better since she did her stretching that her physiotherapist gave her to do.

To be honest, I prefer her peeing more often and less volume. Yesterday was just crazy, way too much to swallow.

I remember you telling that story once, that must have been impressive!!  I like the story to that. You weren't able to find a bucket in the room or a garbage pale?

Good for her.

You see this is why it would never work between each other LMAO!

The room we were in had only a bed with sheets as they never use it. There were a stack of towels, that was it. 

45 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Good for her.

You see this is why it would never work between each other LMAO!

The room we were in had only a bed with sheets as they never use it. There were a stack of towels, that was it. 

I heard you pee before somewhere on a file on this site, i am suprised your husband is still breathing  mouhahahahahah. I will be suprised if he swallows everything.

Its a good thing you saved him a towel to wipe himself down  hahahahahah

Just now, Ponme said:

I heard you pee before somewhere on a file on this site, i am suprised your husband is still breathing  mouhahahahahah. I will be suprised if he swallows everything.

Its a good thing you saved him a towel to wipe himself down  hahahahahah

I really don't remember the file your talking about.. its been a while.

I don't think he can swallow everything, he asks me to go slower. Its not like i have a faucet which I can control the volume.

44 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Towels are amazing to pee on.I once put one under me for a golden shower,and it soaked up every drop,also if its white you get an amazing stain..

We should have a game to randomly pee on something and post it. 

Towels, mop and a bigger mouth LMAO!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1