Peeing in McDonalds DriveThru

One night hubby and I went out drinking, dancing, and shooting pool with friends. We hit up about 4 different bars (first time in my life I went bar hopping) and experienced a funny incident at the McDonalds drive-thru. You see I had to go pee so bad, but because I was also intoxicated I didn't want to go inside to use the rest room. So while we were ordering our food I opened the car door and pissed away. hahahaha No I did not squat I did this standing up. Our friends were cracking up and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. So the girl was about to hand us our food and I was still wizzing away. . .so I pulled my pants up before I was done (so that's what I am told) and got a huge wet spot on my crotch and legs. I took my pants off in the car and hung them outside the window to dry. By the time we got to our next stop my pants were still wet but I wore them anyway. (I really had no choice unless I wanted to sit in the car all night) I thought to myself. . . "perhaps there was someone in the bar with a pee fetish." hahahaha I was not embarrassed at all and actually thought the whole experience was very funny. The pants did dry after about an hour or so of dancing. So that was my fun and exciting date night with hubby. My friends think I'm totally nuts but way cool as well.

Lizz

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...