Feels good after work

On 26/01/2018 at 0:57 AM, Grizzly Man said:

Was holding all day at work and i barely made it home. Felt good to release this pressure. Lol

Screenshot_20180125-175047.png

Screenshot_20180125-173845.png

Screenshot_20180125-175059.png

Screenshot_20180125-175111.png

Screenshot_20180125-175123.png

Screenshot_20180125-174029.png

I like the thought of you barely making it home.  Home close were you to weeing yourself?  Had you started spurting?  I can see from the dark colour of your output on the pictures that you'd held it for several hours - I'd guess most of the day.  It's the sort of colour my wee used to be first thing in a morning in the days before getting up a couple of times in the night became normative.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I like the thought of you barely making it home.  Home close were you to weeing yourself?  Had you started spurting?  I can see from the dark colour of your output on the pictures that you'd held it for several hours - I'd guess most of the day.  It's the sort of colour my wee used to be first thing in a morning in the days before getting up a couple of times in the night became normative.  

I could barely get my fly undone! I had alot of pressure and missed the toilet in the begining. Lol i held all day. I wasn't planning on staying at work as long as i did. 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...