Six sightings on a Tuesday Night

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, wetterisbetter said:

Thanks for the sightings report Alfresco. You’ve done as well spotting on a Tuesday night in a small city as I do on the weekend in the large ones. 

I got more sightings that I was expecting.   To be honest, everywhere seemed very quiet, a lot of the clubs were not open or not really doing anything, but I saw that people were in general heading in one direction, so I followed to see where they were going and it turned out that there was one club on the edge of the centre that was in full swing with people queuing outside and also people milling around a fast food food van that was parked nearby.  I stayed in that area and was lucky to catch a few girls in their moment of need.   

Interestingly, this is one of the few occasions where I saw more girls peeing than guys.

• Thanks 1

When she called you a disgusting pig I would’ve used that as an invite to go back in speak. I would’ve turned and nicely asked how am I the disgusting pig when you’re the one pissing in public and you didn’t even wipe? All this while taking in the view. 

16 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

When she called you a disgusting pig I would’ve used that as an invite to go back in speak. I would’ve turned and nicely asked how am I the disgusting pig when you’re the one pissing in public and you didn’t even wipe? All this while taking in the view. 

I did think about it, but she sounded pretty angry and the two girls were with a bloke who had gone to a different corner for a pee, so I thought discretion was the better part of valour and I left them alone.

• Like 1