IMDB LIST of 192 MOVIES WITH PEE

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser
15 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Nice, now to get them all, lol.

"fun with dick and jane" --good shot of Jane Fonda pissing into toilet, wiping "Eyes wide shut" Nicole Kidman pissing and wiping as tom cruise looks on.  "Almost Famous" fabulous Kate Hudson sitting on toilet pissing.  Yes I want more movies like these

Did they really missed The Transporter 3 in this list ??

What about this scene then (original movie is french, but couldn't find the scene in its original language) ? For those who haven't seen it, the girl is wearing a wristband which will explode if she gets further than a certain distance from the car. And the toilets are just beyond this limit... There nothing to be seen but I find what's implied quite arousing...

• Like 1

I did a quick search on the list, and was surprised that director Tinto Brass had only one title on it. I haven't looked in a long time, but I wasn't able to find any of his movies years ago, and many (if not most) were said to have pee scenes in them.

I never realised that IMBD would have compiled such a list. I guess most are discreet, one of my favourite films is Man Who Fell To Earth, as David Bowie reveals himself to be an alien his friend played by Candy Clark, is wearing a babydoll nightie, and see through knickers. As she gets more and more spooked the camera focuses on her crotch, and you see her peeing her pants. I recently watched a documentary on the Rolling Stones, called Crossfire Hurricane. During early concerts, the band members describe 'rivers of urine running down the aisles' from female fans.

On 1/24/2018 at 5:19 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

I never realised that IMBD would have compiled such a list. I guess most are discreet, one of my favourite films is Man Who Fell To Earth, as David Bowie reveals himself to be an alien his friend played by Candy Clark, is wearing a babydoll nightie, and see through knickers. As she gets more and more spooked the camera focuses on her crotch, and you see her peeing her pants. I recently watched a documentary on the Rolling Stones, called Crossfire Hurricane. During early concerts, the band members describe 'rivers of urine running down the aisles' from female fans.

As someone who likes really just the early stones, that’s quite intriguing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1