Playing with a friend on the internet

So, I met someone online who is, for all intents and purposes, my sexual Twin. Let’s call her E. She’s into everything I’m into, and this includes not just pee, but how we would like to pee play. Unfortunately, she’s long distance, but we communicate daily and regularly get to exchange our desires and ideas. It’s nice to know someone across the country can feel so close while being so far away. :)

Anyway, we got to texting today and all of a sudden she starts teasing me with how much she had to pee. She asks what should she do and I tell her to wet herself. She does, and sends me a picture of her wet sweats. This was all right after I got out of work. I couldn’t help it and had to get off right there in my work parking lot. Then as soon as I got home I repaid the favor and went downstairs into my basement where the washer and dryer is, wet my long underwear, took my cock out and shot a fountain of piss in the air and then finished pissing all over the wet long underwear now laying on the floor, all of which I record for E.  I pulled a pair of clean sweatpants out of the dryer and headed upstairs, feeling super naughty and horny. :p 

• Like 2