Best Places to see Peeing

Where, from experience, are some of the best places to see desperation and peeing?

Off the top of my head:

1. Concert tailgating in parking lots (particularly in rural areas)
  2. Large festivals 
  3. Bar areas in cities

Any one else have any places they have seen people peeing in public?

• Like 1

Major running events such as marathon and 10K races. Never enough loos and people are desperate for a piss. Interestingly the best location at these events is shortly after the start. Runners are cooped up in pens at the start. They keep hydrating and by the time the race starts they are desperate. They will dive off the road to adjacent parks or trees to piss. Many don't care about being seen as they do not want to lose time on their run. It is also accepted by fellow runners, male and female that it is OK to pee in front of someone.

• Like 1

Salt water fishing venues. Where I live there are many great places to drive up to, park by the bay and fish. Almost all do not have any type of facilities. Most women that fish are not shy about peeing outside. Leads to some great daylight sightings. I have been tempted to padlock the rare porta potty provided to see if women would just squat right there.

I saw my daughter off on a student trip a few years back. The coach left for the Airport at some god awful hour, one of the students had been drinking a little I think, and she asked the driver to wait as she ran towards the nearest tree in order to relieve herself in full view of everyone on the coach! So my place would be a lay-by/roadside stop, traffic jam on a motorway etc.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever gone hiking? I was doing my routine walk last year and there's a little shortcut I like to take to get to my trail (still on foot), and on a usual basis I don't see anyone there, but when I decided to walk back from one of the hills that I usually begin on, I see a woman with her bags set down in that dimly lit spot just standing there, leaning against the tree, pants pulled down as well as her panties. I knew exactly what she was doing, but as I came closer to that spot, I just let her do what she was doing and I quickly walked around that tree in the opposite direction. A pleasant site for the eyes to see one pee, and even better when one doesn't want to make a scene out of it. A nice little something to think about while on the walk back to my car. Nature I call it. Love who you love, and don't interfere with it.

• Like 1