Jan 18th, 2018

I recieved a text message when I was work, from my fiancee, he was wanting me to bring him a coffee, but most importantly to see me, on his lunch hour, i didn't mind so much, 

i had to pee when i got there, it wasn't so bad where i needed to go right now, and i kinda lagged b4 leaving my vehicle, i was...distracted lol, i was in leggings, a blue top, i even wore matching thong bra set, not that it's completely relevent to this completely, but i went in, and knocked on his door, he was in a meeting with one of his workers that reports to him, i couldn't help but feel his eyes on me more then on what my fiancee was telling him, but he soon left so i gave him warm coffee, it wasn't hot, due to my lagging, lol, but that wasn't an issue with him, he asked how i was, and that my message i sent him about pleasing him under the desk when we got married, was a turn on, and a tease, i told him i'm good for it after we get married, 

I took a seat and sipped on what was left of my cold coffee and he got up to close the door and told the receptionist that he's having lunch, to please don't interupt unless it's urgent, 

We talked, he was stressed but he handled it well considering, paper work, people, meetings, not his favorite part of the job, but part of it never the less. I got up and told him to relax, i began to massage his shoulders, he was enjoying it, i couldn't help but notice a tiny hint of it, between his legs, oh my "virgin eyes", it was about 15 minutes I arched over from behind to kiss his cheek, then he got up, we hugged, then he laid me on the desk kissing me, and touching my face and hair so nicely, saying nice things, i was really wanting more, but having to pee didn't help, 

i told him i need to pee, and he said okay, as he continued to kiss me and touch my cheeks with his hand so gently, 

again i told him, i need to pee, or i'm gonna go all over your desk, and you know i would, but he ignored my plees, then i told him if he doesn't let me up he's going to have to unzip and stick it in and full fill me, unfortunately i peed some, and there was a small damp look on my pants, and on my butt a little, 

he let me up and whispered in my ear "I can be a tease too", i giggled, really liking this side of him, if this is the kind of stuff to look forward too, then i'm so gonna enjoy my marriage, in a sexual way, i went to leave and he grabbed my ass, pee escaped and rolled down my legs, i wanted to finish but regained enough control, 

i didn't turn around until i got to the door, and closed it behind me after i lifted his blinds, i just said i'll see you later,then knocked on his window door, he looked up and smiled, so i flashed him, lifted up my top(sexy lace push up bra) and left to my car, i put my jacket in front of my front side and walked, out, no one noticed, and i went to my car and before i got in, i finished peeing my leggings, and went home to shower and head to bed

Edited by Ivy1989
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1