an incredibly wet day

since i hinted at my other half about my fetish things have been lovely,, today we both had the day off work together & we had talked about having a sexy evening, she had been dropping funny hints about things in the days leading up to today,, anyway she puts on a lovely chiffon knee lenth black dress with a flowery patrern & wears her silky blue knickers under it, around lunch time im upstairs in the bathroom sorting out the towels after cleaning & she walks in & tells me to drop my jeans down & sit on the toilet,, so naturaly thats what i do, she then pulls her knickers down, lifts her dress up & straddles me, sitting on my legs facing me & kisising me, then i feel hot water running down me & a hissing sound,, oh my god i went so hard,, then she got up, pulled up her knickers without wiping, adjusted her dress & calmly said we need to get some shopping now, i just stared with my mouth open in disbelief at what just happened ,,

these pics are from just after dinner, she said i need a wee & handed me the glass & said you know what to do,, 

Screenshot_20180117-232904.png

Screenshot_20180117-232945.png

Screenshot_20180117-233010.png

Screenshot_20180117-233458.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1