Hotel frenzie

Back in 2015, when I was engaged to my ex, we were on a ski trip in Vancouver BC, though he never skied but at least took me so i could, we were staying at the Sandman Inn, and I remember one night particuarly, pounding across the hall of a young attractive female and she was wasted, and she kept trying to get into the room, yelling she has to pee, she has to pee, Elijah (my ex)  and I went out and to see if we can maybe let her use the bathroom here then from behind I saw pee rolling down her jeans and her ass and back of the legs were completely soaked and the carpet was pretty wet, she was in white sneakers and when she turned around and i sware she saw us and took off her pants, she was wearing pink panties, and i remember saying, if she wasn't drunk i would of told her gross, i could never imagine peeing myself out of pleasure, and i'm sure she wasn't the type of girl, i've seen many tdrunk girls pee their pants, but not this close, 

Elijah watched her undress, but we went back inside, i wasn't mad, i gave him oral sex and we went on our way, i wanted me in his head not her lol, 

• Like 4

That was a great sighting @Ivy1989.  There is no doubt that Elijah enjoyed seeing the other woman undress, but he was very much thinking of you as well.

Totally agree with @owlman76 as well.   Men will always look at other ladies - nothing that can be done about it, it is part of our genetic make up.  However, what is important is that the man is fully committed to his lady and wants to spend his time with her and enjoy experiences with her whilst appreciating her body and her personality.

I have been married over 20 years and have never strayed to another lady, but do I look at other ladies?  Absolutely.  Do I fantasise about things I see them do?  Of course.  Sometimes I wish my wife would do some of the things they do.  Other times, it is just a case of appreciating what I see and then that is that.  

My wife is fine with that and has even been known to point out girls that I would appreciate or tell me about things that she has seen.  Sometimes she shows a little bit of jealousy, but not often.  

@owlman76, that is an excellent and very true observation.  A lot of women are very high maintenance both emotionally and financially.  Like yourself, I have a loving wife whom I would not change for anything (although I just wish she was more willing to pee outside).   Yes I look at flash cars and thing "that would be nice", but I don't feel put out that I haven't got them.  Same with  seeing good looking women - I appreciate looking at them and that is as far as it goes.