Peeing at the ATM

What is it that standing at an ATM always makes you want to pee?

I got into a sexy chat about that with the lovely girl behind me once and she admitted she was bursting too!

Its all right for you guys you can just piss anywhere you want but not so for us girls! She has no idea how that chat turned me on!

1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

I got into a sexy chat about that with the lovely girl behind me once and she admitted she was bursting too!

Its all right for you guys you can just piss anywhere you want but not so for us girls! She has no idea how that chat turned me on!

Girls can pee anywhere too, don’t let her fool u ;)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

It maybe easier for us dudes to pee but way sexier for a woman to do it. And woman can squat down beside things.

6 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

It maybe easier for us dudes to pee but way sexier for a woman to do it. And woman can squat down beside things.

Yeah that and if in a skirt we can hide it too, I pee more then I post 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Actually, i think women can pee discreetly far easier than men can. A woman merely has to wear a dress or skirt and she can pee standing up without making too much of a mess of her clothing. A guy has to remove his cock from his pants in order to pee without wetting his clothing - far more obvious when in a public area.

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Peefun said:

Actually, i think women can pee discreetly far easier than men can. A woman merely has to wear a dress or skirt and she can pee standing up without making too much of a mess of her clothing. A guy has to remove his cock from his pants in order to pee without wetting his clothing - far more obvious when in a public area.

Totally agree.   A women in a suitably flared skirt can sit on grass and pee with nobody having any idea.  Same goes for an upholstered seat - just need to be careful who sees the evidence when you get up.  You can sit on a low wall and pee down the back of it with nobody having a clue.   Or you can squat and have the skirt around you and it hides everything that you are doing apart from the puddle, so on a carpet or grassy area, you can get away with anything.