Post number 666

spywareonya

4 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Outstanding, I love the way you write, and as mentioned, a perfect post for Post #666

Awwwwwwwwww blushing:17_heart_eyes:

anthropology is helpful when it comes to back occult up in trying to understand what is real and what only a symbolism particularly endorsed

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Awwwwwwwwww blushing:17_heart_eyes:

anthropology is helpful when it comes to back occult up in trying to understand what is real and what only a symbolism particularly endorsed

Is Anthropology also the study of our primitive ancestors?I like that sort of thing..

• Like 1

Mmmm, I like real ones, not man made idols.

Have you ever wondered how religion started? Was it a bunch of old guys sitting around a samovar, drinking evil coffee, then shaking hands, and saying 'If they believe this, they'll believe anything', lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Is Anthropology also the study of our primitive ancestors?I like that sort of thing..

Anthropology is indeed the study of habits and migrations. I learnt so much from that... piss has Always been used in magick, in really hard ways. I even considered to create a thread about rituals to be done with piss but later I found that people would probably feel that only from  a symbolical point of view, and real occultism should provide proofs and answers, not only emotions...

2 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Mmmm, I like real ones, not man made idols.

Have you ever wondered how religion started? Was it a bunch of old guys sitting around a samovar, drinking evil coffee, then shaking hands, and saying 'If they believe this, they'll believe anything', lol

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Religion in recorded history was born in  Turkey, 10 000 years ago, at Gobekly Tepe. The only problem with that temple is that had been discovered 10 years ago, yet 150 years ago, Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, world-famous russian occultist, predicted that Atlantis settlement would have been found there, with enormous T made of rock inside. Since no temples with big rock in the sape of T had ever been found she was ridiculized. Then they found one, 30 feet in height, within Gobekly Tepe, and people started to shit their pants, and Govs closed the site (meanwhile, though hating USA, Turkey allowed the DARPA to reach the site)

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I think it's generally agreed on that religion began as an attempt to explain what man did not have the scientific knowledge to understand at the time. For example: when man didn't know why the sun rose and set, he explained it by ascribing it's motion to a god named Apollo driving a fiery chariot across the sky every day. As science has explained more and more of our world to us throughout history, thousands of religions have become extinct because their theology was no longer necessary to explain the natural world. Doubtless someday the current religions of the world will be seen as extinct mythologies, much as the Norse, Greek, Roman, and Egyptian religions are now.

Edited by Peefun
18 minutes ago, Peefun said:

I think it's generally agreed on that religion began as an attempt to explain what man did not have the scientific knowledge to understand at the time. For example: when man didn't know why the sun rose and set, he explained it by ascribing it's motion to a god named Apollo driving a fiery chariot across the sky every day. As science has explained more and more of our world to us throughout history, thousands of religions have become extinct because their theology was no longer necessary to explain the natural world. Doubtless someday the current religions of the world will be seen as extinct mythologies, much as the Norse, Greek, Roman, and Egyptian religions are now.

To me religion means trying to contact actual  entities. If I was interested in plain anthropology, I would have talked about the fact that first ritual objects are 500 000 years old, female yet-horned statues, too different from reality to be explained by a simple invocation of female fertility.. We were still living on the branches of trees, and yet pictured them with our own blood (very stupid by a survival-only point of view)

I see your point PeeFun but I studied those things too much to simply stop at that. Best example was a 'Mbangala witch-doctor (cannibals from Congo, exterminated by the Welsh settlers during XIX century) that was puzzled by european religions because "your magick isn't actually doing anything", and explained to the (much more puzzled Welsh historian) that when he (the cannibal chief) goes to heir "holy place" things actually happens, and rituals and symbols and prayers aren't understandable to him because he didn't performed any of those "pointless struttings". No PeeFun, human constructs are surely due to what you say, but there is much more, I actually saw it with my eyes. The supernatural is real. And ancient theologies was flawed by human necessities for sure, just as you said. Yet they relied on something REAL, yet not of this Earth

• Like 1

You’ve started a great little thread here.  A toast to our favourite pissing witch!  ???

As for the subjects at hand, it strikes me as very interesting that “spirits” were viewed so similarly by groups so far apart.  That speaks to something of a race memory or even species memory.  I don’t buy the idea that a bunch of guys created the god myth.  It’s so universal and so remarkably consistent that it must point to something far back in the mists of time.  

I haven’t seen spirits but I won’t deny the possibility.  After all, I’ve never seen an electron but believe in them (or at least the technical concept) completely.  Infinity doesn’t exist ... so where DID it all start?  

PS - I’m right with you on dirty sex ... the more the merrier.  ?

13 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

You’ve started a great little thread here.  A toast to our favourite pissing witch!  ???

As for the subjects at hand, it strikes me as very interesting that “spirits” were viewed so similarly by groups so far apart.  That speaks to something of a race memory or even species memory.  I don’t buy the idea that a bunch of guys created the god myth.  It’s so universal and so remarkably consistent that it must point to something far back in the mists of time.  

I haven’t seen spirits but I won’t deny the possibility.  After all, I’ve never seen an electron but believe in them (or at least the technical concept) completely.  Infinity doesn’t exist ... so where DID it all start?  

PS - I’m right with you on dirty sex ... the more the merrier.  ?

Ok first af all holy shit for how deep, spiritual and touching your post was. I am honoured to have some of the most cultured and heart-touching people of this forum following me and I'm even more honoured to add you to the list.

Infinity exists:p 

And that is where everything started. Let's take a square, for example. And now, take it to 3 dimension. What do you get? A cube. Now, let's play harder (This had been taught to be by Alex, from his Freemasons acquaintances), let's take a simple point, and bring it to the limit of String-universe manifestation (eleven dimensions)5a5d390c3fdd2_azathoth_by_leos777-da4i00s1.thumb.jpg.4388d09c681995d533242fe9d876a960.jpg

here is what you get.

Dimension, Time, Space, Matter and Energy, existence itself, all it is but a pussy discharge from a point of maximal enthropy, dripping menstrual blood down to lower levels of existence. If you see (for example) only in 2-d, you couldn't observe a cube in its entirety. You need to have it SWIRL. It takes both MOVEMENT (space-energy-action-existence) and TIME for it to show itself in all its facet.

Infinite is "simply" what Govs scientists call "negative existence", a place outside space and time with limitless energy. There is where the TRUE gods resides but they could vaporize our universe by the blinking of an eye, and they don't look on our limited existence. To them, the Multiverse is just a souvenir, a glass sphere filled with water, with an Eiffel Tower and fake snowflakes. They are Boltzmann brains (disembodied intellects) born from that Primal Chaos. They unvoluntarily spawned existence and will wipe it away when they're done with it. But meanwhile, lesser being were born through evolution from brute matter and this is fascinating to them. Nobody directly created us, we are just Earthlings, alongside the Earth Gods, who are powerful indeed (They can make somebody win the lottery, or They can kill him either) but are not all-powerful at all. They are "fellows evolver", ahead of us, and worthy of obeisance 'cause They care about Earth.

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Ivy1989 said:

Holy crap ?

and to think I’m new to the Christian aspect of spirituality, religion is confusing-.-

Oh Ivy, a most sincere hug.

Ancient Christianism relied utterly on pagan root, in a classified text absconded by the Church in 1990 Jesus plainly stated that the most powerful of Earth's Gods was a female entity and that the Heavenly Father was more of an over-god figure, utterly unreachable, and that he talked about it only to explain his fellows where it all began, but without hinting in any way that they should actually worship such an unreachable entity. He never said he was the son of that guy, unless Jesus would have had tentacles, a thousand mouths, and with flaming beam projecting out of his eyes:')

What he meant is that he was the world top-servant of the most powerful male entity of the planet, (who is the Firstborn of the Goddess and main male god of this planet)

people mixed the things he said about this earthly god (terrible and honourbale, but reachable) and the few he said about the "heavenly allmighty creator" which looks most like the image I posted above and has nothing to do with Earth (and with morality even less)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

like God,yes,was the creator,but he left it up to us to decide on our own morality.If he created our sexualities,why then would he expect us to be restricted in how we use it?Makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

like God,yes,was the creator,but he left it up to us to decide on our own morality.If he created our sexualities,why then would he expect us to be restricted in how we use it?Makes no sense.

Things are darker and more complex than that

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Things are darker and more complex than that

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

The Overgods didn't created us, They just spawned the Chaos that gave birth to the Multiverse, which in turns gave Birth to our Universe which in turns housed our evolution. But infos about the Overgods are absurdily few and is completely forbidden to divulge them. I already wrote much about them in the previous post.

Sexuality is much more than something sex-related. It is quite hard to divulge such things. I'll just try

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

They unvoluntarily spawned existence and will wipe it away when They're done with it. But meanwhile, lesser being were born through evolution from brute matter and this is fascinating to Them.

This is all we know about Them that can be divulged. Yet, what we Witches possess yet don't divulge is, believe me, really little more.

They are not cruel, just uncomprehensible for humans.

What we know is that They spawned forth not only Existence but also a Chain of Connection between their Negative Existence and our Multiverse. It is just like a Covenant about how to behave to result interesting to Them, and have Them bookmark us (not us as earthlings directly, it is something that Existence as a Whole perform in front of Them) before turning off the pc when They will end and restart Existence.

This Covenant is about being half as They are, and half the opposite: They are honourable and totally violence-related, because at Their evolutionary level, every thought had been surpassed and pure energy/violence is just sport to avoid becoming fat.

The half They want us to uphold is Honour (which was misunderstood as the modern moral about pointless acceptance), the half They want us to be creative about, and different from Them, is the one about violence, which at our level is something which must be understood (in sex, psychology, conquest, not simply for self defense) but which at OUR evolutionary level is NOT the main core of life, and They know about it. Their level is so filled with energy that it is like they are Always twinquiado. But They are all-wise and know that at our level of evolution, violence can easily destroy good things and therefore pushes us to rely mostly on LOVE. Meanwhile we should oviously understand violence much more than what is permitted by modern morals, but Always remember that PLEASURE is what make us interesting in Their eyes, not boisterous power: there is simply no ways to impress Them for what concerns sheer power, They could sneeze the Multiverse off!!! But being creative about pleasure (sex, fetishisms, technology, science, art, spirituality, etc) means partecipating to great play that Existence is performing to entertain Them.

To teach to the Ultimate Abyss, and Its Dwellers, that we can party hard. Earth Gods guide us along this road, embodying a love which is much more parental that the one of Those unreachable Overseer 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Do us mere humans get noticed individually when we have pleasure? 

I know how good a session with a girl can make me feel, and how good I can make a girl feel (making her sleep for 4 hours) but there seems to be something more than feeling good between ourselves, is this something along those lines?

Other things make me feel good too, not just the sexual ones, building a web page that works first time, making some furniture with so fine a tolerance that it looks seamless or a well cooked meal that all of us created. This too or is it just a low grade rush of a job done well?

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Do us mere humans get noticed individually when we have pleasure? 

By the Overseers obviously not, I don't think you asked about them I mean they're bigger than a universe how could they care for us?!:') when it comes to them, is Life in its Whole that entertain them, I even do not use the capital letter when talking about them because it would be pointless to even try to show them respect, I explained them only to explain how it all began but we never pray to them or even talk about them, they are to us like Big Bang is to common scientist (those who doesn't study what was there BEFORE), important to be known as the beginning of all but far and pointless insofar and to us.

For what concerns the Earth Gods, Those Who have our actual worship, there is something VERY HARD to explain that regards a very particular concept about Boltzmann Brains (the scientifical explaination of spirits), and that means that if an entity becomes quite powerful, than it can "start following" to use the forum Language, a particular archetype. Not every little pixie can do that: only enormously powerful entities can claim an archetype for themselves. After They did, They become able to to eventually reach all those that are currently embodying it. So, somehow yes, if you go down with someone particularly hard, the Earth Gods could have a  notification on Their profile that you posted something on Their thread. Orgies during rituals were actually about that, indeed, because sex is one of their tags.

16 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I know how good a session with a girl can make me feel, and how good I can make a girl feel (making her sleep for 4 hours) but there seems to be something more than feeling good between ourselves, is this something along those lines?

Other things make me feel good too, not just the sexual ones, building a web page that works first time, making some furniture with so fine a tolerance that it looks seamless or a well cooked meal that all of us created. This too or is it just a low grade rush of a job done well?

And THESE for example are other good tags of their main-thread. It doesn't need to be occult-related. It is enough that it empowers life and energetic self-expression.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

By the way, the fact that the Gods reach us humans throughout archetypes, lead humans to an ENORMOUS misunderstanding: people started to believe that the Gods were just the personification of a particular archetype. They mistook the mask for the face that was actually wearing it, coming to believe that the gods were simply personifications of humans archetype. From this, populations started to re-interpret every god for their own sake, and so every tribe got a thunder god for itself, even starting to worship different gods (now fully simbolical and powerless) just because the other tribe lived beyond the river near them.

Everytime the Gods contacted a population, in the end this population exceedingly anthropomorphized the Gods, re-interpreting Them in human scope, and ruining it all. That is how every ancient pagan religion was born: the Gods contacted the Sumerians, and when they eventually underwent exceeding re-interpretation, moved to India and Egypt, starting anew with new populations which were atheist until that. During ages They moved all around the Earth, creating new religions everytime the old ones underwent decline. All of that until the rise of the Jewish Empire, who misunderstood ancient texts and mistook (and for a Jewish-culture lover like me that is BLASPHEMOUS) Yaweh, a disgusting and bloodthirsty low-level spirit of the desert storms, with YHWH, a symbolical and motherfuckingly H-O-L-Y symbol-more-than-an-actual-word hinting at the Overseers Beyond the borders of the Universe. From that on, the completely buid-up cult of moralistic and pathetic monotheistic gods spread in the Middle-East and in Europe, until Jesus tried to re-enact the worship of the Gods but was murdered by the Romans. Later, the Church adopted their actual god trying to overshadow the REAL Gods Jesus preached about. But they will fail in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...

So to summarise, the Overseers exist throughout and also externally to not only our own universe but all universes in our multiverse? And that reality consists of many more dimensions than the three of space and one of time?

And these Overseers are the ones who ultimately triggered the big bang and created the universe?

So when religions speak of almighty gods, in their imperfect and corrupted by time ways, are they attempting to speak of Overseers? Is this what they are sensing? Are Jehovah, Allah, Yahweh, etc, just different interpretations of an Overseer, giving this entity recognisable personality traits to make it easier to speak of him, but with these being mere human projections?

I have always thought that any kind of entity in any way akin to any kind of supreme being, would be far too complex and above us in mind for us to even understand him with our little brains. And that any "understandings" are likely to be human corruptions projected onto him.

• Love 1