hi New Here

3 hours ago, nickie420wilson said:

hello not sure about all of this but am happy to be with like minded people hope that we can share sum content

I subscribed just because I was tired of reading things on a site I had bookmarked since its birth, without ever posting anything, just a "Hey guys post something new I already read everything at least twice":')

A week later, I already managed to understand that people so gentle, polite and cultured had never previously been found on any other place, web or physical. You'll feel at home here.

Kisses!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Welcome, Nickie. We're looking forward to see more from you. We hope you like this place enough to leave sum of your own content. And, in turn, ours turns you on enough that you cum to your content. 

Edited by glad1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, cheekyfe11a said:

Welcome to the site  nickie hope you have fun here 

Catch ya later x 

yeah,she's hot, her body is incredible and I also like her eyes, they're visceral and dark

anyway @nickie420wilson, glad to have you here, I noticed you posted in one of my threads so it means you're back!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2018 at 8:26 PM, nickie420wilson said:

hello not sure about all of this but am happy to be with like minded people hope that we can share sum content

Welcome, please feel free to share your ideas and pee stuff.