My other half now knows,,

2 hours ago, tony for you said:

Well after 7 years she now knows about my fetish, 

She had no idea as i never had the courage to mention anything to do with pee. So the night before last we were really looking forward to a sexy night in bed as we dont get much time together due to our work commitments, ( shes an auxillary nurse & im a lorry driver) so long hours & a fair bit of time apart. We both started out downstairs in the living room, she was drinking those kopperberg fruit cider things & i was just drinking fruit juice. All she was wearing was a sexy pink silk nighty, we started kissing & cuddling as you do, then slowly making my way down her body past her breasts then my head goes up her nighty & i start licking her lips between her legs, she starts groaning & moving around so i know shes aroused, then my heart starts pumping as i know i have to tell her,,, so i start moving back up her body & as im kissing her tummy i think fuck it,,, hear goes" so i tell her she tastes lovely down there, she tells me that i make her wet like that, i said no i think its something else, it must be what youve been drinking it tastes lovely i can taste it around your vagina,, it must have been from when you had a pee before we sat down, there was what felt like a long silence & i thought oh fuck ive done it now,,, then she said im sorry i thought i wiped properly i better go & clean myself, i said please dont it tastes really nice, with that in a seductive sweet soft voice she said do you really like it ? I said i love it,, i need to go down for another taste, after a minute or so i said its that cider youve been drinking im sure it is, she said go back down & have another taste to make sure (she was smiling big time) when i went back down on her for the third time but this time she was wet & i mean pee kind of wet,, i told her i need more of that,, she told me to lay down on my back, she got up & squated over my mouth & let out a small amount of pee then asked me if i liked it ? I said i absolutly love it,, then she absolutly let go all in my mouth & over my face,, oh my god i was in heaven & still am. Im now looking forward to wednesday when we can get together as we're both off work,

Its opened lots of doors for both of us & we havent stopped talking about it,,

Awwwwwwwwwwwww:17_heart_eyes: it is so romantic!!! It lighted my day!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you two, it is wonderful!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, tony for you said:

Well after 7 years she now knows about my fetish, 

She had no idea as i never had the courage to mention anything to do with pee. So the night before last we were really looking forward to a sexy night in bed as we dont get much time together due to our work commitments, ( shes an auxillary nurse & im a lorry driver) so long hours & a fair bit of time apart. We both started out downstairs in the living room, she was drinking those kopperberg fruit cider things & i was just drinking fruit juice. All she was wearing was a sexy pink silk nighty, we started kissing & cuddling as you do, then slowly making my way down her body past her breasts then my head goes up her nighty & i start licking her lips between her legs, she starts groaning & moving around so i know shes aroused, then my heart starts pumping as i know i have to tell her,,, so i start moving back up her body & as im kissing her tummy i think fuck it,,, hear goes" so i tell her she tastes lovely down there, she tells me that i make her wet like that, i said no i think its something else, it must be what youve been drinking it tastes lovely i can taste it around your vagina,, it must have been from when you had a pee before we sat down, there was what felt like a long silence & i thought oh fuck ive done it now,,, then she said im sorry i thought i wiped properly i better go & clean myself, i said please dont it tastes really nice, with that in a seductive sweet soft voice she said do you really like it ? I said i love it,, i need to go down for another taste, after a minute or so i said its that cider youve been drinking im sure it is, she said go back down & have another taste to make sure (she was smiling big time) when i went back down on her for the third time but this time she was wet & i mean pee kind of wet,, i told her i need more of that,, she told me to lay down on my back, she got up & squated over my mouth & let out a small amount of pee then asked me if i liked it ? I said i absolutly love it,, then she absolutly let go all in my mouth & over my face,, oh my god i was in heaven & still am. Im now looking forward to wednesday when we can get together as we're both off work,

Its opened lots of doors for both of us & we havent stopped talking about it,,

5 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

Congratulations!

Now ask her about HER fetish! ;)

Wanton is right!!! Keep it up!;*

• Like 1

Oh i will, ive just got in from work to find a pair of her dark blue satin knickers on the kitchen table & earlier when i was at work she sent me a text saying that she would be in bed when i get home but if i'm feeling horny would i mind relieving myself by way of an orgasm on the item on the table so she can wear said item tomorrow for work. I wondered if said item was maybe her knickers, so naturally i did just that, oh" she wanted pics too so ive just taken some & she will get them in her whatsapp tomorrow.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, tony for you said:

Oh i will, ive just got in from work to find a pair of her dark blue satin knickers on the kitchen table & earlier when i was at work she sent me a text saying that she would be in bed when i get home but if i'm feeling horny would i mind relieving myself by way of an orgasm on the item on the table so she can wear said item tomorrow for work. I wondered if said item was maybe her knickers, so naturally i did just that, oh" she wanted pics too so ive just taken some & she will get them in her whatsapp tomorrow.

Nice!!!! That's awesome alwats wanted the wife to wear a pair that i dirty up. Lol

Cheers man, she' never asked me for anything like that before, since the other night she's like a new woman i love it. She even went out & bought a matress protector, she didnt tell me she bought it & doesent know that i know lol,, i saw it in the corner of the bedroom still in its packaging,, i cant wait to find out what her intensions are for it :1_grinning::1_grinning:

• Hot 1

Haha yeah i'm buzzin, she's really into the pee thing & wants to shower me on wednesday, she said it was when her freind peed on her by accident that got her thinking, she loved the feeling of it & wants me to sit on her lap facing her & let go so she gets that feeling again, 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, tony for you said:

Haha yeah i'm buzzin, she's really into the pee thing & wants to shower me on wednesday, she said it was when her freind peed on her by accident that got her thinking, she loved the feeling of it & wants me to sit on her lap facing her & let go so she gets that feeling again, 

A suggestion? A cut-below-neck-level picture. Doesn't expose her, and pleasure us!!!! Obviously no pressions about that, just only the story in the true sightings section could be absurd!!!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tony for you said:

Haha yes, i'll see what i can do, i'm going to take some pics if she's ok with it, naughty ones i mean lol, i was going to put the pics up of her freshly cummed in knickers but it has my penis in them so i thought its maybe not approriate for here,,

Don't worry about that, or simply edit the pic

keep it up

• Like 1

I was worried about putting that up but if you like it thats cool with me lol,, im gonna try & take some pics of her in action,, im taking it one step at a time as im still not sure how far she wants to go,

I really want her to pee over me from under this dress,

20180115_035443.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3