My other half now knows,,

Well after 7 years she now knows about my fetish, 

She had no idea as i never had the courage to mention anything to do with pee. So the night before last we were really looking forward to a sexy night in bed as we dont get much time together due to our work commitments, ( shes an auxillary nurse & im a lorry driver) so long hours & a fair bit of time apart. We both started out downstairs in the living room, she was drinking those kopperberg fruit cider things & i was just drinking fruit juice. All she was wearing was a sexy pink silk nighty, we started kissing & cuddling as you do, then slowly making my way down her body past her breasts then my head goes up her nighty & i start licking her lips between her legs, she starts groaning & moving around so i know shes aroused, then my heart starts pumping as i know i have to tell her,,, so i start moving back up her body & as im kissing her tummy i think fuck it,,, hear goes" so i tell her she tastes lovely down there, she tells me that i make her wet like that, i said no i think its something else, it must be what youve been drinking it tastes lovely i can taste it around your vagina,, it must have been from when you had a pee before we sat down, there was what felt like a long silence & i thought oh fuck ive done it now,,, then she said im sorry i thought i wiped properly i better go & clean myself, i said please dont it tastes really nice, with that in a seductive sweet soft voice she said do you really like it ? I said i love it,, i need to go down for another taste, after a minute or so i said its that cider youve been drinking im sure it is, she said go back down & have another taste to make sure (she was smiling big time) when i went back down on her for the third time but this time she was wet & i mean pee kind of wet,, i told her i need more of that,, she told me to lay down on my back, she got up & squated over my mouth & let out a small amount of pee then asked me if i liked it ? I said i absolutly love it,, then she absolutly let go all in my mouth & over my face,, oh my god i was in heaven & still am. Im now looking forward to wednesday when we can get together as we're both off work,

Its opened lots of doors for both of us & we havent stopped talking about it,,

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There is a positive result on opening up if ever I heard one.   That is great that she was so receptive to the idea and who knows where it may lead! 

Hey Alfresco double threading, there is the other one with the same name we all are posting there

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, tony for you said:

Sorry about that, for some reason it went up 3 times ??

No problem about that fact that it happened, let's just seal those that are not fitting, like this one, so that Others can post on the right one, since you are a great contributor and will be likely to post again on your thread.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1