Curbside peeing

13 minutes ago, Peefun said:

This was a little over 7 years ago - my girlfriend at the time and I were in San Diego for her birthday weekend. We had a couple drinks with dinner then went to a topless bar afterwards where she had a few more drinks (I was drinking water at that point since I was driving). She was mildly drunk and enjoying herself when we left, but soon mentioned that she should have peed before we left the club as she needed to go pretty badly. As we had a good 30 minute drive back to our hotel, I ended up pulling off the freeway into a residential neighborhood where I found a dimly lit area on a street to pull over. She was squirming a bit at that point and was seriously uncomfortable. She got out of the car and proceeded to remove her boots and jeans while standing on the sidewalk, then squatted and peed directly outside the open car door, purposely giving me a perfect opportunity to take a few photos.   

59.JPG

60.JPG

61.JPG

62.JPG

Awwwwwwwwww wonderful!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Create it spy!..I want a thread"Girls willing to let guys watch them pee"..;)

I am afraid nobody would ever visit!!!! I love to fantasize about that but every girl on this website is already matched with a husband.

There is NOTHING I respect more than marriage, it is not only romantical to the highest degree, is also the most honour-related thing in the world, the one that requires the greatest of all maturity, love, determination, intelligence, trust, correctedness, empathy, and capability (and WILLINGNESS) ti understand the other, to see Beyond hard times, to forgive, to grow up, and to forever go ahead. 

Furthermore, I am afraid that somebody could consider it offensive, or on the opposite, girls willing to theoretically partecipate in that, could be seen as attention-whore (the easiest yet most brutal of all accusation on the web), or even same thing yet without the word "attention":')

or simply feel ashamed.

Let's just hope one of them will PM me:3_grin:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2018 at 5:44 PM, spywareonya said:

There is NOTHING I respect more than marriage, it is not only romantical to the highest degree, is also the most honour-related thing in the world, the one that requires the greatest of all maturity, love, determination, intelligence, trust, correctedness, empathy, and capability (and WILLINGNESS) ti understand the other, to see Beyond hard times, to forgive, to grow up, and to forever go ahead. 

How lovely to read those beautiful words on here! I'm with you all the way!

Even though we all share this deep love of each other's exciting  pee experiences many of us here I feel will be truly in love with our spouses/partners and the two loves can go very comfortably together if handled right.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

How lovely to read those beautiful words on here! I'm with you all the way!

Even though we all share this deep love of each other's exciting  pee experiences many of us here I feel will be truly in love with our spouses/partners and the two loves can go very comfortably together if handled right.

Agree with all my heart

• Like 1
  • Love 1