Seat Licker or Not?

Good Morning Everyone,

This is a true story that happened about 1 hour ago.  For those who haven't read some of my posts, a while back in december, I made a discovery at work about a worker in the avertisement/marketing department. Just so that we know who's who, Her name is Chloé, I discovered that she use to date a guy that works in the janitor department (Justin), actually, she got him the job. A while back, While I was pouring coffee in my cup, which the coffee maker is right next to Chloé's office. Which I saw her walk in and used her phone, called the janitor department and ask to send Justin in the womens washroom at the reception because there was a mess. Not long after, he shows up and goes inside. This guy has been strolling close to the womens, perhaps listen to women do their needs, even once he was fixing or pretending to fix a sink while I went to pee which i believe he's into pee play. My best friend, which is the same one that peed in an ikea store, thinks he's a toilet seat licker. I have noticed from time to time, she comes out, he goes in not long after.

That being said...  Lol

I was just talking to @Brutus about this in private. This Friday morning, quiet at work, I saw the guy Justin walk in to start his shift. I have also noticed that Chloé was not in her office but in a meeting. So I have decided to go use the washroom, I "accidently" peed on the seat *wink*, and when I came back to my desk, I called the the cleaning department and asked if they can send Justin to the womens washroom in the reception because there is a mess.  Lolol  not even 5 minutes later, he showed up and went to the womens. He was there for a few minutes and then walked out. Now I am wondering, did he clean or licked the seat?

Funny thing happened, 1 hour after that, I heard Justin asking the receptionist asking her how long Chloé was in the meeting? Then asked her if she had placed a call for a mess in the womens washroom and she replied no to him and then he walked away.. LMAO!!   Okay, this is where I stop before people at work start questioning about this!!

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 4

Sounds like Justin and Chloe have definitely got an arrangement going on there.   He must that had that call about a mess and believed that Chloe had made the call.   Now, presumably, the cleaning department must get these calls fairly regularly, and each time Justin is requested by name, so presumably whoever answers the cleaning department telephone must have sussed that something is going on (unless Justin is the only person that cleans toilets).

If Justin has now established that someone has requested him by name, that was NOT Chloe, does he now suspect that someone has sussed him?  If so, he must have worked out that that person (i.e. you, @Sephora, but he doesn't know that) knows that he likes pee messes.  This is getting quite intriguing on a number of levels.   Much more fun to be had I reckon.

48 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like Justin and Chloe have definitely got an arrangement going on there.   He must that had that call about a mess and believed that Chloe had made the call.   Now, presumably, the cleaning department must get these calls fairly regularly, and each time Justin is requested by name, so presumably whoever answers the cleaning department telephone must have sussed that something is going on (unless Justin is the only person that cleans toilets).

If Justin has now established that someone has requested him by name, that was NOT Chloe, does he now suspect that someone has sussed him?  If so, he must have worked out that that person (i.e. you, @Sephora, but he doesn't know that) knows that he likes pee messes.  This is getting quite intriguing on a number of levels.   Much more fun to be had I reckon.

Justin works on the reception floor, however he is not always there so we call in for him.

From my understanding, Chloé seems to text him when she pee's or perhaps even call the department. I know that the department will call him on his CB to let him know. Does he lick all the seats, I hope not!!  Then again most that work here are between 18 and 40, there are 2 ladies in their 50's.  I am not sure if he suspects that I know. I believe I will keep it that way.

I have noticed that Chloé who works in the marketting department is not there today. So I decided to follow someones advice on here and pee on the seat again, except this time, the seat is covered and leaked on the floor. I left so fast that I never washed my hands. What are the odds of me stepping out and who is emptying out a garbage bin not even 10 feet from the door??  Justin!!!

So I walk away then turned around and told him that there was a mess in one of the stalls. He tells me that he had just went in about 15 minutes ago. So as I walk away, i hear the door opening and he just walked in, no knocking, and without a mop. However, I did not stay around and left.

That's nothing, later on, my office heater stopped working so I called the receptionist and ask her to call the electrician. Who shows up 15 minutes Justin and his boss to check it out because they evaluate before making a service call. They manage to fix the problem, on the way out, Justin tells me if theres anything else to let him know, smiles and walk out. Oh, i think I need to slow down on this before he gets the wrong idea :-o

• Love 1

Hmmm maybe this Justin has a pee fetish?I wonder,and i dont want to shock you,but i wonder if Justin didnt have a little taste of the pee he had to clean up.I bet he was listening too.Would you turn him in if you thought he was perving,but in a harmless way?Surely not.:smile:

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Hmmm maybe this Justin has a pee fetish?I wonder,and i dont want to shock you,but i wonder if Justin didnt have a little taste of the pee he had to clean up.I bet he was listening too.Would you turn him in if you thought he was perving,but in a harmless way?Surely not.:smile:

If people want to lick my pee, thats their own thing. However, I would rather not know about it. That being said, I do believe he does and I won't turn no one in unless it becomes serious. This is why I don't want to push too much with this.

I think his smile was his way of letting you know that he knows you made the mess. And maybe the fact that he was standing outside after you peed wasn't a coincidence either. I suppose you'll never know if he truly licks your pee. Maybe the first time was just because he thought it was Chloe's. Either way, I say have fun with it from time to time, as long as he doesn't start to get too assertive toward you.

I don’t know what Chloe looks like but I found in my experiences, the hot enough woman can make guys like almost anything, especially if it could lead somewhere, I’m kinda doing that experiment with my fiancée, at first a “lady doesn’t pee herself” now he’s like “I would like to see you pee yourself upon marriage (not my stages accidents lol, but just for him)

I’ve. Seen similar things in ppl I know but to trend it, I did what ppl want fetishes and what not, but to have my own and attract attention that wasn’t there b4 is hot for me 

• Like 3

Loving the way this is developing.   Given that Justin had cleaned the toilet 15 minutes before, he must have his suspicions that it was you that made the mess and that you deliberately did it for his benefit.  However, he won't know for sure because there could well be others that had used the facilities in the intervening 15 minutes and you may have just discovered the mess and alerted him.   

The fact that he asked you to let him know if there is anything else, probably means he is trying to suss you out to see if you have sussed him and it is way of inviting you to continue to leave presents for him.  I would suggest that regardless of how far you take this, he will never take it to the level of discussing with you directly or making it a personal interaction.  However, he may well try and note when you go for a pee and check the stall immediately afterwards and he is inviting you to let him know when you have made a mess for him.     He probably fantasises about you leaving the mess, wondering whether it is you or not.  Whether he tastes or sniffs the pee, who knows.   Like you said - you don't want to know.

So, you now have the options of:

- continue to leave occasional messes (but not every time) and let him discover them without you reporting them.
- leave messes and report them.
- watch when he is in the area, then go in and use the toilet and see if he goes in straight after you.  You can choose whether to leave a mess or not.   If you don't leave a mess, then that might put him off the scent a little.  If you do leave a mess then it would probably further confirm his suspicions. 
- Go the whole hog, pee in a plastic cup, leave it in the cubicle and see what he does!  You would have to know he was going to be next in the toilet or it risks someone else finding it first.  That is probably going a bit far, but he would probably have a panic that he had definitely been rumbled, then he would enjoy doing whatever he enjoys.   Personally, I don't think you want to be going that far, unless of course you can be sure that there is a knowing link between you where you know he likes your pee, he knows you know, but respects you don't want any direct involvement beyond providing the pee for him.  This is somewhat dangerous ground, so you would need to be very careful.

11 hours ago, Brutus said:

I think his smile was his way of letting you know that he knows you made the mess. And maybe the fact that he was standing outside after you peed wasn't a coincidence either. I suppose you'll never know if he truly licks your pee. Maybe the first time was just because he thought it was Chloe's. Either way, I say have fun with it from time to time, as long as he doesn't start to get too assertive toward you.

I believe I will, however, I will give it a few days before trying something again.

14 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Loving the way this is developing.   Given that Justin had cleaned the toilet 15 minutes before, he must have his suspicions that it was you that made the mess and that you deliberately did it for his benefit.  However, he won't know for sure because there could well be others that had used the facilities in the intervening 15 minutes and you may have just discovered the mess and alerted him.   

The fact that he asked you to let him know if there is anything else, probably means he is trying to suss you out to see if you have sussed him and it is way of inviting you to continue to leave presents for him.  I would suggest that regardless of how far you take this, he will never take it to the level of discussing with you directly or making it a personal interaction.  However, he may well try and note when you go for a pee and check the stall immediately afterwards and he is inviting you to let him know when you have made a mess for him.     He probably fantasises about you leaving the mess, wondering whether it is you or not.  Whether he tastes or sniffs the pee, who knows.   Like you said - you don't want to know.

So, you now have the options of:

- continue to leave occasional messes (but not every time) and let him discover them without you reporting them.
- leave messes and report them.
- watch when he is in the area, then go in and use the toilet and see if he goes in straight after you.  You can choose whether to leave a mess or not.   If you don't leave a mess, then that might put him off the scent a little.  If you do leave a mess then it would probably further confirm his suspicions. 
- Go the whole hog, pee in a plastic cup, leave it in the cubicle and see what he does!  You would have to know he was going to be next in the toilet or it risks someone else finding it first.  That is probably going a bit far, but he would probably have a panic that he had definitely been rumbled, then he would enjoy doing whatever he enjoys.   Personally, I don't think you want to be going that far, unless of course you can be sure that there is a knowing link between you where you know he likes your pee, he knows you know, but respects you don't want any direct involvement beyond providing the pee for him.  This is somewhat dangerous ground, so you would need to be very careful.

There is some good choices except not for the last one, peeing in a cup. Keep in mind, it's my work place.

3 minutes ago, Sephora said:

There is some good choices except not for the last one, peeing in a cup. Keep in mind, it's my work place.

Indeed - that is why I said it was dangerous ground.  As I said, "Personally, I don't think you want to be going that far".  Keep it discrete and enjoy knowing that you are getting him a little worked up.

Just now, Alfresco said:

Indeed - that is why I said it was dangerous ground.  As I said, "Personally, I don't think you want to be going that far".  Keep it discrete and enjoy knowing that you are getting him a little worked up.

Perhaps later this week I will make another mess. I do admit, it excites me as long as it doesn't go to far.

• Like 2

Not sure how keen you would be on this, @Sephora, but would love to see some pictures of the mess you make.   Doesn't have to contain anything that would identify you or the location - just the generic seat and/or floor with appropriate splatter patterns.  Then we can see what delights you prepare for Justin to experience.  Also if you find that Chloe has made a mess, maybe you could get some pictures of that before Justin gets a chance to clear up.   Either (or both) would be awesome.

• Agree 1