Sighting missed, damp tissues

Yesterday afternoon around 3pm, I needed a pee, so I parked in a car park which is located a few minutes walk from a railway station and 5 minutes walk from the town centre.  I pulled into the back row of the car park (there are only two lanes, so four rows of cars).   As I drove down the line, I spotted two tissues between two cars.   I parked, got out and took my much needed pee next to the car, leaving a large puddle on the tarmac.  I then walked over to where I had seen the tissues.  The cars were parked in a corner which was the low point of the car park and also overhung by trees.  The tarmac at the back was covered in leaf mush and mud.   The two tissues were lying on top of the mud.   They could have been from anything, but I suspected that some young lady had decided to pee there in the seclusion of the back corner of the car park.   

My suspicions were confirmed when I picked up the first tissue.  It was folded in half and was bone dry all around the edges, but very damp in the middle.  I brought it up to my nose and there was a very definite odour of fresh pee and lady scents.  I picked up the second tissue and found that was only very slightly damp, so the first tissue must have done the work and the second tissue for final drips.  It must have been a pee from that day, because if it had been the previous evening or earlier, then the tissues would have been wet from overnight rain.  However, there was no sign of the pee puddle, because it seems that the deed was done over the damp leaves and mud.  The tissue was definitely pretty fresh, so I like to think that a girl either went into the car park just to pee or maybe returned to her car and took a quick pee before driving  or of course, she could have just arrived at the car park in her car, needed to pee and decided to have a quick squat before going on to the station or wherever she was going.   Interestingly, the station is only a few minutes walk away and has toilets that are open in the day.    I just wished I'd happened to arrive when she was in the act, but that was not to be.

I took the tissues home in my coat pocket and savoured the aroma several times over the evening.  I picked my wife up from town and when we were together, I pulled the tissue out and pretended to be wiping my nose, but was actually enjoying the pee smell right next to my wife and with other people around having no idea at all.  The tissue has now dried completely, but still retains a bit of the smell.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
55 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yesterday afternoon around 3pm, I needed a pee, so I parked in a car park which is located a few minutes walk from a railway station and 5 minutes walk from the town centre.  I pulled into the back row of the car park (there are only two lanes, so four rows of cars).   As I drove down the line, I spotted two tissues between two cars.   I parked, got out and took my much needed pee next to the car, leaving a large puddle on the tarmac.  I then walked over to where I had seen the tissues.  The cars were parked in a corner which was the low point of the car park and also overhung by trees.  The tarmac at the back was covered in leaf mush and mud.   The two tissues were lying on top of the mud.   They could have been from anything, but I suspected that some young lady had decided to pee there in the seclusion of the back corner of the car park.   

My suspicions were confirmed when I picked up the first tissue.  It was folded in half and was bone dry all around the edges, but very damp in the middle.  I brought it up to my nose and there was a very definite odour of fresh pee and lady scents.  I picked up the second tissue and found that was only very slightly damp, so the first tissue must have done the work and the second tissue for final drips.  It must have been a pee from that day, because if it had been the previous evening or earlier, then the tissues would have been wet from overnight rain.  However, there was no sign of the pee puddle, because it seems that the deed was done over the damp leaves and mud.  The tissue was definitely pretty fresh, so I like to think that a girl either went into the car park just to pee or maybe returned to her car and took a quick pee before driving  or of course, she could have just arrived at the car park in her car, needed to pee and decided to have a quick squat before going on to the station or wherever she was going.   Interestingly, the station is only a few minutes walk away and has toilets that are open in the day.    I just wished I'd happened to arrive when she was in the act, but that was not to be.

I took the tissues home in my coat pocket and savoured the aroma several times over the evening.  I picked my wife up from town and when we were together, I pulled the tissue out and pretended to be wiping my nose, but was actually enjoying the pee smell right next to my wife and with other people around having no idea at all.  The tissue has now dried completely, but still retains a bit of the smell.

Is your wife with you in your fetish?

Amazing story by the way:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Is your wife with you in your fetish?

Amazing story by the way:17_heart_eyes:

My wife is aware of my fetish, but probably doesn't know that I go about looking for tissues and the like.   I haven't really shared that information with her.   She knows that I like to see her peeing  and she knows that it turns me on to know about women peeing outside, but I don't know how far she knows I am into it. 

She does indulge me from time to time, but she doesn't fully understand my fascination with it.  She has also told me when she caught a women peeing outside because she knew I would appreciate it.

12 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

My wife is aware of my fetish, but probably doesn't know that I go about looking for tissues and the like.   I haven't really shared that information with her.   She knows that I like to see her peeing  and she knows that it turns me on to know about women peeing outside, but I don't know how far she knows I am into it. 

She does indulge me from time to time, but she doesn't fully understand my fascination with it.  She has also told me when she caught a women peeing outside because she knew I would appreciate it.

A marvellous start. Maybe it will develop!!! Sometimes we are afraid that we will be judged but instead the other one is just waiting for us to upen ourselves up;*

Before meeting Alex and entering his dark world, I was already strong due to a horrible childhood, yet I wasn't as mature as I am now. I was envious, and afraid of being let down, a teenager that used to disguise fear and sorrow behind a mask of anger. Because of that, Alex was cautious about talking to me of his threesomes with former girlfriends. Yet, when he decided to talk about that with me, it was a starting point that allowed me to re-discover my lesbian side and absurdily increased my self-knowledge and the happiness of our sexual life.

A sincere hug;*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I know that ladies always avoid using toilets on trains as they lurch around on the track and are often dirty from previous users; so its quite normal for a lady to get off a train feeling very much like she is holding her pee, sometimes quite badly. Still with a car journey ahead of her to get home she will often give serious thought to a quick squat down between cars and quickly relieving herself before the journey home; just a beautiful thought for us guys!

I have done this many times myself in our own station car park and the relief and naughtiness of it is just great. I open the boot lid as if I am arranging something in there but actually relieving myself freely on the ground without anyone guessing. I know I was spotted once by a lady in her car just driving off, but whilst I try to be discrete I really didn't care too much that she saw me, I just hoped I had given her something nice to think about on her way home!

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I know that ladies always avoid using toilets on trains as they lurch around on the track and are often dirty from previous users; so its quite normal for a lady to get off a train feeling very much like she is holding her pee, sometimes quite badly. Still with a car journey ahead of her to get home she will often give serious thought to a quick squat down between cars and quickly relieving herself before the journey home

It works exactly that way, actually:p

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great story! I’m glad you didn’t let that tissue go to waste. I have a shoebox full. Too bad you couldn’t see the puddle due to the leaves and mud, then you could’ve determined her style of pee stance. She probably squatted with her cheeks spread wide and butthole exposed.  She could’ve let out a hard stream and even get out a fart.  Oh and I do the same thing, pretend to wipe my nose. I have even sucked some piss out of the napkin when I saw who did it and she was hott!

17 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

Depending on how often you see pee tissue, you may want to stake out the lot.  It takes patience but it usually pays off. I froze my ass off Sunday night but witnessed two pee sighting that I am about to share on the site.

Unfortunately, this is the only time that I've seen tissue in this place.   It was the middle of the day and couldn't even say it was somewhere that would have a regular use on a Friday or Saturday night.  I live in a fairly small town with not a lot of nightlife so unfortunately I don't have any local places with regular use.   There are a few towns that I have visited for work, where I've spotted well used places and had some good sighting results, but I don't get to any of these on a regular basis - just on the very rare occasions when I need to work over a weekend for a new installation.   

• Like 1