Cum on Clothing

2 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Accidents do happen, but there's something about seeing semen on clothes that turns me on!

06.thumb.jpg.c28053ea0e9d108ff1e5a720080bf1c5.jpg

10576659.thumb.jpg.3efd9cc88d964b871e0b8c30c6c7fe08.jpg

46577852.thumb.jpg.39d743aae87b4dd6d1809b7cf1f7ad37.jpg

113030334.thumb.jpg.e5b1f636232a903c02c3b8512526c3ed.jpg

238395615.thumb.jpg.fd8fe212d9d8cf7f2606c787ce643931.jpg

Yes, it is something "visceral" and naughty. Just Yesterday I performed a tantric massage on my man and he jizzed like a fountain all over me, though he was laying and I was sitting, he spurned so high that it hit my face and shoulder.

I almost cummed from arousing!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

My prefered on this : cumming on clothes she's trying in a clothes shop (in the changing room) and then put them back in the racks. Twice the naughtiness, I usually don't last very long despite my best efforts ! Did that just on saturday, that's some of our best "naughty partners" moments !

Edited by expererg

I hope when I marry he’ll be open to cum on me, if he won’t do anal maybe he’d jizz on my butt? Lol something about having hot jizz shoot on your naked body is oddly weird lol, I’ve had cum showers b4 back in my wild days 

5 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Im sure he will be happy to oblige you Ivy.

Men are shy, their psyche is much more deep and/or twisted than people believe. He needs to be taken hand in hand and learn to let himself go. I'm sure that Ivy will be able to do that. Dirty glances and warms hugs, combined with real love, can do anything, and she sounds capable of both

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We are indeed spy.We feel kind of weird when we are stood there with our boners out.Very self-concious,thats why we often try frantically to try rid ourselves of it.We DO need encouragement and hugs.We arent sex robots girls.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, fannywatcher said:

We are indeed spy.We feel kind of weird when we are stood there with our boners out.Very self-concious,thats why we often try frantically to try rid ourselves of it.We DO need encouragement and hugs.We arent sex robots girls.

It is the first thing women must learn to stop Sexes-War. Though it is hard for women to admit it, but it was we that started this war, when subtly starting to begrudge men for conquering power UNINTENTIONALLY in an age where physical violence was needed (10 000 - 0 years ago) interrupting the timeless female dominion over tribes (500 000 - 10 000 years ago). We must now get back to love them, it isa new age (0 years ago >>> future) where we can be equal, but we must stop begrudge them and see them as inherently-unavoidably-rude

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

I would even say,as a guy,when we get our boners at you,its like an unconcious compliment.We are saying we like you,we find you interesting,and attractive.It happens without us knowing sometimes,its not an insult,or something to be afraid of,we can usually deal with it...

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I would even say,as a guy,when we get our boners at you,its like an unconcious compliment.We are saying we like you,we find you interesting,and attractive.It happens without us knowing sometimes,its not an insult,or something to be afraid of,we can usually deal with it...

In fact in the theory there is a never-undertaken rule in withcraft that says that if you give a man a boner, you should make him cum:')

but as you can understand nobody follows it today because it is difficult to live like that

It was born in the Past, and it sounds like "If you teased a man and he started desiring you, satisfy him" or something like that...

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

It is indeed!A bit awkward in most social situations,imagine in clubs etc?Ooh...

In clubs is where it could happen! But imagine down the streets! or at the supermarket! Oh sorry madame, you stifled my cock, can you plase HAND(job)LE the problem?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH If I was to make all that got a stiff at me cum, I wuould need a 72-hours day:')

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 2018-01-16 at 4:04 AM, spywareonya said:

Men are shy, their psyche is much more deep and/or twisted than people believe. He needs to be taken hand in hand and learn to let himself go. I'm sure that Ivy will be able to do that. Dirty glances and warms hugs, combined with real love, can do anything, and she sounds capable of both

I’m as open as open can get, well find out soon enough 

• Love 1
On 2018-01-16 at 4:24 AM, spywareonya said:

In fact in the theory there is a never-undertaken rule in withcraft that says that if you give a man a boner, you should make him cum:')

but as you can understand nobody follows it today because it is difficult to live like that

It was born in the Past, and it sounds like "If you teased a man and he started desiring you, satisfy him" or something like that...

That was my profession since I was 12, I got paid tho but yes , don’t leave a man hanging :|

• Like 1