Jump to content
greedyneedygirl

To wipe or not to wipe?

Recommended Posts

I was curious to find that whilst watching a compilation of Hidden Camera clips, (A camera discreetly placed to film women peeing in public toilets), that many of the women after doing the deed, simply hitched up their tights and knickers without wiping themselves. The only occasion that I have not wiped, is a) when there is no toilet paper or the paper seems too rough or b) when I have been caught short in a public place and have nipped behind a wall, bush or tree. Further to my observations of these clips, some seem rigged, ie the women are aware of the camera, and perform accordingly. Others are totally oblivious to being spied on in their most intimate moments. The only time that I felt the presence of an invasive voyeur was when I was a student, on a trip to London. I was bursting for the loo and asked my tutor to hold the coach whilst I nipped into the loos at Victoria Coach Station. I was enjoying relieving myself, but mid-stream I noticed a man's hairy hand holding a mirror beneath the gap from the cubicle next door. I screamed, and saw the hand quickly retract and heard him running out of the toilets!

girl_caught_in_the_toilet_101.thumb.jpg.f52d2f8941472a15039b62b6e23418dd.jpg

toilets08.thumb.jpg.7f5ba972a97867d5f3a04afb44f1bfa0.jpg

toilets17.thumb.jpg.636a470742e781f368cb0d6c3c99f3b0.jpg

toilets33.thumb.jpg.449e9b08a7b9d189dd74384a8ca7a241.jpg

toilets35.thumb.jpg.31342249f516e927bc2fa78ebf9561b8.jpg 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
spywareonya    632
18 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

I was curious to find that whilst watching a compilation of Hidden Camera clips, (A camera discreetly placed to film women peeing in public toilets), that many of the women after doing the deed, simply hitched up their tights and knickers without wiping themselves. The only occasion that I have not wiped, is a) when there is no toilet paper or the paper seems too rough or b) when I have been caught short in a public place and have nipped behind a wall, bush or tree. Further to my observations of these clips, some seem rigged, ie the women are aware of the camera, and perform accordingly. Others are totally oblivious to being spied on in their most intimate moments. The only time that I felt the presence of an invasive voyeur was when I was a student, on a trip to London. I was bursting for the loo and asked my tutor to hold the coach whilst I nipped into the loos at Victoria Coach Station. I was enjoying relieving myself, but mid-stream I noticed a man's hairy hand holding a mirror beneath the gap from the cubicle next door. I screamed, and saw the hand quickly retract and heard him running out of the toilets!

girl_caught_in_the_toilet_101.thumb.jpg.f52d2f8941472a15039b62b6e23418dd.jpg

toilets08.thumb.jpg.7f5ba972a97867d5f3a04afb44f1bfa0.jpg

toilets17.thumb.jpg.636a470742e781f368cb0d6c3c99f3b0.jpg

toilets33.thumb.jpg.449e9b08a7b9d189dd74384a8ca7a241.jpg

toilets35.thumb.jpg.31342249f516e927bc2fa78ebf9561b8.jpg 

I never wipe. I spread my labia with fingers and shave my pussy completely so I do not drip. And if it happens, it will dry up by itself since I always wear microskirt, stockings, and no panties. Furthermore, feeling a little dirty on the outside help me feeling dirty on the inside, and feeling dirty is one of the most powerful drive behind my actions.

 

I like the way you write

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Sophie    1,128

Unless I'm peeing outside somewhere and risking getting caught, I will always wipe.

If I am outside and have the chance to wipe, I'll use the tissues I always carry with me. And if I'm using a public toilet I'll use their toilet paper if available, otherwise I'll use my pack of tissues. Basically if I can wipe myself, I will.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Brutus    413

Yes, some of those hidden cam videos are staged, especially Japanese ones. I'm an expert on these videos, and can spot a staged one instantly. But yes, many women do not wipe after peeing. It also varies by country, as some have different standards of hygiene than others. American women are more likely to wipe. European and Latin women, often care much less. Russian women sometimes wipe with their bare hand and scratch their asshole and they seem to never wash their hands. I've seen a series of videos of Russian nurses in medical scrubs and latex gloves pee, touch their privates and run their fingers along the ass part of their thongs when finishing up, with gloves still on, and simply leave. These are medical staff being this disgusting! 

You learn a lot when you spend years watching womens unfiltered restroom behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
spywareonya    632
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

 some have different standards of hygiene than Others

Personal opinion? Not a matter of hygien but of moral habit. Everybody instinctively feel that sometimes you MUST wash your hand in order to survive and sometimes you can fuck it, hygien is a matter of instinct. But some countries are more PRUDISH than Others, depending on how they have been brainwashed by morality. Obviously there exists exception, for example few countries are as religious (I intend in a pejorative way) and prudish than Brasil, it is filled with almost-naked girls smiling and dancing and hopping their boobs everywhere but you will never see a girl in topless on a beach; their limits are just set much ahead of those of other countries but are fiercel guarded and never crossed. Still, one of the most dark and twisted Witchcraft school of all History, even utterly wild from the sexual point of view, comes from Brasil. So, when saying that some countries are more prudish than Others, I didn't meant to be racist, not at all, just writing a consideration

 

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

 American women are more likely to wipe. European and Latin women, often care much less. 

True, true:8_laughing:

 

3 hours ago, Brutus said:

Russian women sometimes wipe with their bare hand and scratch their asshole and they seem to never wash their hands.

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH:') dirty slutty girls!!!! Yet I had "liaison" with a marvellous blondie from that place and though being a bit rushy, she was a great fuck and quite careful of her hygien nonetheless:p

Share this post


Link to post
Scot_Lover    502

Wipe, all the time. Even I wipe when I'm out (uncircumcised), we carry a roll of potty paper in the car.

The only time we don't clean up is when a planned wetting happens, usually there is too much for mere toilet paper, lol. 

If it's unplanned, well, then you're left to marinate in it.

The stale pee smell is a turn off, none of us like it, and we don't like the idea of others smelling it either. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×