To wipe or not to wipe?

I was curious to find that whilst watching a compilation of Hidden Camera clips, (A camera discreetly placed to film women peeing in public toilets), that many of the women after doing the deed, simply hitched up their tights and knickers without wiping themselves. The only occasion that I have not wiped, is a) when there is no toilet paper or the paper seems too rough or b) when I have been caught short in a public place and have nipped behind a wall, bush or tree. Further to my observations of these clips, some seem rigged, ie the women are aware of the camera, and perform accordingly. Others are totally oblivious to being spied on in their most intimate moments. The only time that I felt the presence of an invasive voyeur was when I was a student, on a trip to London. I was bursting for the loo and asked my tutor to hold the coach whilst I nipped into the loos at Victoria Coach Station. I was enjoying relieving myself, but mid-stream I noticed a man's hairy hand holding a mirror beneath the gap from the cubicle next door. I screamed, and saw the hand quickly retract and heard him running out of the toilets!

girl_caught_in_the_toilet_101.thumb.jpg.f52d2f8941472a15039b62b6e23418dd.jpg

toilets08.thumb.jpg.7f5ba972a97867d5f3a04afb44f1bfa0.jpg

toilets17.thumb.jpg.636a470742e781f368cb0d6c3c99f3b0.jpg

toilets33.thumb.jpg.449e9b08a7b9d189dd74384a8ca7a241.jpg

toilets35.thumb.jpg.31342249f516e927bc2fa78ebf9561b8.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Unless I'm peeing outside somewhere and risking getting caught, I will always wipe.

If I am outside and have the chance to wipe, I'll use the tissues I always carry with me. And if I'm using a public toilet I'll use their toilet paper if available, otherwise I'll use my pack of tissues. Basically if I can wipe myself, I will.

• Love 1

Yes, some of those hidden cam videos are staged, especially Japanese ones. I'm an expert on these videos, and can spot a staged one instantly. But yes, many women do not wipe after peeing. It also varies by country, as some have different standards of hygiene than others. American women are more likely to wipe. European and Latin women, often care much less. Russian women sometimes wipe with their bare hand and scratch their asshole and they seem to never wash their hands. I've seen a series of videos of Russian nurses in medical scrubs and latex gloves pee, touch their privates and run their fingers along the ass part of their thongs when finishing up, with gloves still on, and simply leave. These are medical staff being this disgusting! 

You learn a lot when you spend years watching womens unfiltered restroom behavior.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

some have different standards of hygiene than Others

Personal opinion? Not a matter of hygien but of moral habit. Everybody instinctively feel that sometimes you MUST wash your hand in order to survive and sometimes you can fuck it, hygien is a matter of instinct. But some countries are more PRUDISH than Others, depending on how they have been brainwashed by morality. Obviously there exists exception, for example few countries are as religious (I intend in a pejorative way) and prudish than Brasil, it is filled with almost-naked girls smiling and dancing and hopping their boobs everywhere but you will never see a girl in topless on a beach; their limits are just set much ahead of those of other countries but are fiercel guarded and never crossed. Still, one of the most dark and twisted Witchcraft school of all History, even utterly wild from the sexual point of view, comes from Brasil. So, when saying that some countries are more prudish than Others, I didn't meant to be racist, not at all, just writing a consideration

American women are more likely to wipe. European and Latin women, often care much less. 

True, true:8_laughing:

Russian women sometimes wipe with their bare hand and scratch their asshole and they seem to never wash their hands.

MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH:') dirty slutty girls!!!! Yet I had "liaison" with a marvellous blondie from that place and though being a bit rushy, she was a great fuck and quite careful of her hygien nonetheless:p

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wipe, all the time. Even I wipe when I'm out (uncircumcised), we carry a roll of potty paper in the car.

The only time we don't clean up is when a planned wetting happens, usually there is too much for mere toilet paper, lol. 

If it's unplanned, well, then you're left to marinate in it.

The stale pee smell is a turn off, none of us like it, and we don't like the idea of others smelling it either. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

To me, a guy who likes to see natural female peeing (inside or outside) I love it when they wipe theirselves with tissue and disguard it in the bowl or the pissy puddle if outside.

don't mind the unprepared outside pee where they make a conscious effort to shake the drips off if they have no tissue. 

When I do my roadside pees, I love seeing leftover tissues in the verge where clearly someone was caught out and had to let go... 

• Hot 1