Maxi skirt discretion

@Ivy1989 that was super hot.  When you peed sitting down, did you pee through your skirt into the seat and what type of seat was it?  Was it an adsorbent seat or did your pee pool on the seat and run over onto the floor?   Did you leave either a very wet seat or a puddle on the floor?

Maxi skirts are great for a lady to get away with peeing - if you arrange yourself suitably, you can hide everything and keep the skirt out of the way so it doesn't get wet if you prefer to completely hide your deed.  With a maxi skirt you could crouch down and pee on the floor without anyone seeing, or you can sit on an adsorbent seat and pull the skirt out from under you but leave it all around you, hiding your actions.  This is were I always think ladies have better options for discrete peeing than men.

I h8 selfies and related, I never think about them, and I know myhubby to be wouldn’t approve on the nature of the photos, but I decided to tell him my naughty incident to see his reaction, unfortunately text msg lacks that certain something..

On 1/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, Ivy1989 said:

I h8 selfies and related, I never think about them, and I know myhubby to be wouldn’t approve on the nature of the photos, but I decided to tell him my naughty incident to see his reaction, unfortunately text msg lacks that certain something..

So your fiancee didn't express any interest in your public peeing incident? That's unfortunate. Maybe with some occasional casual mentions of how you enjoy being naughty like that, he'll open up to experimenting with you, or at least taking some pics while you enjoy yourself. :) 

Sounds like you've at least got an invitation to try, @Ivy1989 and he hasn't closed the door on the idea, so that is promising.  You just have to convince him by peeing yourself in a sexy manner, which doesn't sound like it would be too difficult for you....