Inner Labia

This is one of those female anatomy things..When you see various girls pee,as in a series of pee vids,the inner labia seem to cause problems of dribbling,or pee even running backwards down their bums.The inner labia seem to be the most variable part of the vaginal area,some girls have very insignificant ones,some have quite hanging down.Its as if they are a design flaw,are these the "piss flaps",that they are often known as?

Are they a problem for women in other ways?

• Like 1

As a woman I can give you my personal answer, beside (seriously speaking, this time) that I have had acquaintances of many other pussies next to mine, due to my lesbian adventures. Inner labia (which in my are almost non existent, making my pussy a perfect nut, closed and smooth) are a genetical features, developed seemingly for evolutive necessities, since very big, thight and thick inner labia provided a better protection against infection and parasites in the times when we still lived in nature and squat among bushes to do our business when Nature called. Imagine, a pussy like mine, which besides my exercises to keep it tight (with all my sexual activites, now it should be falling apart:p) got no other barrier against the outside world, a pussy whose vaginal conduct is immediately accesible by anything that got in its 'rounds, wasn't that much a winning feature. In fact, somebody believe it to be a feature that evolution is now discarding, yet it isn't like that, because with the exceptions of the "pee-flap" thing, which is counterproductive from an hygienical point of view, thick inner labia, almost protruding forth, can be useful.

I have had sex with a lot of girls, and most of them got a bit of big inner labia, very few were completely nutshell-like, like mine. This is also the fact why I have to be very careful about my hygien, because my pussy is quite vulnerable, and I Always (and I mean Always) go out without panties, and with very short skirts or dresses, and stockings. When I have to take a seat in a bus, for example, I am Always a bit worried!:8_laughing:

But I would never change my habits, because #1 Always managed to never have problems,  #2 it makes me a lot simplier to pee in public, and #3 I'm a fucking witch, and perceiving no barriers between the World and my sex deliver a very particular overall feeling that contributes in building my charachterial strenght.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Both Mary and Maigh have what they call 'innies', no protruding parts whatsoever, and has not affected them in anyway as long as I've known them. Mary can guide her stream using 2 fingers, she can steer it where she likes, she is that small and compact.

The only other girl I've seen, a lesbian I previously knew, had large paddle like things on either side of her opening, she was embarrassed by them, and she did think about having them removed. Not sure what happened, we drifted apart and I've not heard from her again. 

The human body is an amazing machine, with so many variations on that one thing, it's no wonder that men (and a lot of women) want to look at it all the time.

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

The human body is an amazing machine, with so many variations on that one thing, it's no wonder that men (and a lot of women) want to look at it all the time.

Sincerely agree

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Its all about the fascination with other peoples bodies isnt it?Nothing more fascinating than the female parts of course?

I could answer with a secret greeting formula between Witches (but I'll not do that!!!) for how much right you got it!!!

Holy shit if you are right!!!

• Like 2

Hence the term; "Shaking your Lettuce". We're all very different down below, are we not? The saying; "Once you've seen one, you've seen them all", is simply not true. As a practising Bi-Sexual I can vouch for that. Not only are there variations in thickness, colour and texture, length in the inner labia, but also the clitoris and the clitoral hood be different, either hidden away like a crab in a shell, or prominent and exposed. Q. Do men 'drip' more if they are uncircumcised? 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, greedyneedygirl said:

Hence the term; "Shaking your Lettuce". We're all very different down below, are we not? The saying; "Once you've seen one, you've seen them all", is simply not true. As a practising Bi-Sexual I can vouch for that. Not only are there variations in thickness, colour and texture, length in the inner labia, but also the clitoris and the clitoral hood be different, either hidden away like a crab in a shell, or prominent and exposed. Q. Do men 'drip' more if they are uncircumcised? 

Completely agree. To understand the difference between each of us means coming to know how to learn about loving ourselves and our being women too.

For what concerns boys, un.circumcised boys drip a little more between circumcised penis heads become a little more hardened and tight, yet not to an extreme degree obviously

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/10/2018 at 4:39 PM, greedyneedygirl said:

Yes if you don't unhood when you pee. I almost always 'skin it back' when standing to be able to aim the stream. When squating at the toilet not often as aiming  isn't required.