Heard another incredible pee

2 hours ago, Sephora said:

If I may comment on this, I will not wipe my seat in public places. Why i don't wipe it off, I don't know, perhaps the same reason why guys pee all over the seat. I guess it also depends of who has access to the toilet, some public toilets that look clean and new with cleaning done often. All I can tell you guys is, the number of times I use a toilet, 3/4 of the time have some or a lot of pee on the seat. That being said, I will not wipe a seat and will just hover and hope.

It would be a hygien-related suicide:8_laughing:

Be nasty and stick to you

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

It would be a hygien-related suicide:8_laughing:

Be nasty and stick to you

My best option is to have my husband to be there every time I need to go, he is freshly clean for me LMAO!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sephora said:

My best option is to have my husband to be there every time I need to go, he is freshly clean for me LMAO!!  

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

That is hot and I love girls that pee on the seat.  However, apart from those who like to be messy for fun, why do girls who hover not lift the seat?   If men use a toilet rather than a urinal, they are expected to lift the seat (and put it down afterwards!) so that they don't sprinkle the seat.   Why do ladies not provide the same courtesy?  I suspect that it is because they don't want to touch the seat in case they may touch someone else's pee, so instead they make the situation worse by hovering, splashing the seat and then making the next lady not want to touch the seat and so it then gradually deteriorates as nobody is going to clean the seat of someone else's pee and so they hover, but maybe this new hoverer is someone who doesn't normally hover, so their control is even less than the previous person and now it gets really messy.

I don't have a problem with it, in fact it quite excites me, but I am very curious as to why ladies won't simply lift the seat to avoid sprinkling it. 

See pics below some show hovering with seat down and sprinkles can be seen clearly on some of the seats.  Some pics show where the girls are courteous and lift the seat. 

No Seat 1.JPG

Lady below has a messy stream going off in multiple directions.  She knows she is going to make a mess and has lifted the seat.

No Seat 2.JPG

Seat Hover 1.JPG

Drops on the seat can clearly be seen below - particularly to the right.  Her stream is wide and messy and has also splashed her leg.

Seat Hover 2.JPG

Seat Hover 3.JPG

The set of three below  show a lady of particularly careless aim - the stream clearly goes off to the left, soaks her leg and the seat and overspills onto the floor.  4b shows the after view from above and there are clearly pee splashes on the floor.  

Seat Hover 4.JPG

Seat Hover 4a.JPG

Seat Hover 4b.JPG

Hoovering is a good thing but a woman must think for herself first and hygien is never too much

trash bin, a sink, the floor more than anything else... hoovering is stressful, just pee on the floor!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I was thrown off to see some pictures lolol   However, yes, it get's messy like that lolol

We should care more about our pussies and less about cleaning staff, morals, laws, or good education:')

read over and over and over again your past posts about public peeing:p

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

We should care more about our pussies and less about cleaning staff, morals, laws, or good education:')

read over and over and over again your past posts about public peeing:p

As said, depending of how much people uses that toilet, how clean it is, if it looks like it has been used and not maintained, I will not sit on the seat. The last thing on my mind is cleaning staff so if it splashes the seat and floor, well someone will eventually clean it.

• Like 3

First , let me start by showing appreciation for how big this thread has become. Never expected this much input so thanks to all who have commented. 

@Alfresco if you have links to the videos those pictures came from, please post them! I have seen the 2nd one, the woman that lifted the seat. She still pissed all over the toilet and gave zero fucks, put the seat back down and left lol. With your question as to why women dont put it down, I think its 2 things. One being that in public, its the tragedy of the commons. It isnt their toilet so they simply do not care. 2nd is that women are so used to having seats to sit on, that the idea of lifting it is absurd to them. They usually want seats down in general. 

And @Sephora, just as you said, the cleaning staff is no concern of yours and thats part of the sexiness of it. Most women have the attitude of fuck who cleans this, not my problem. Add to the fact that women are keenly aware of details like cleanliness, so the lack of caring with public toilets highlights a great level of fuck the cleaning staff, and whoever else needs this toilet.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Brutus said:

First , let me start by showing appreciation for how big this thread has become. Never expected this much input so thanks to all who have commented. 

@Alfresco if you have links to the videos those pictures came from, please post them! I have seen the 2nd one, the woman that lifted the seat. She still pissed all over the toilet and gave zero fucks, put the seat back down and left lol. With your question as to why women dont put it down, I think its 2 things. One being that in public, its the tragedy of the commons. It isnt their toilet so they simply do not care. 2nd is that women are so used to having seats to sit on, that the idea of lifting it is absurd to them. They usually want seats down in general. 

And @Sephora, just as you said, the cleaning staff is no concern of yours and thats part of the sexiness of it. Most women have the attitude of fuck who cleans this, not my problem. Add to the fact that women are keenly aware of details like cleanliness, so the lack of caring with public toilets highlights a great level of fuck the cleaning staff, and whoever else needs this toilet.

@Brutus  I could have not said it any better than how you described it

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

hmmm i think you should try be considerate with the cleaners,they,im sure,dont really want to part of your pee games..

Don't know, sincerely

to me, if I was a cleaner, the problem of cleaning a nasty piss would less sad than living in a world without nasty girls

I am more sincere and less blatant/claiming than you may think

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 12/01/2018 at 5:58 PM, Brutus said:

if you have links to the videos those pictures came from, please post them!

They are from CzechAV.com - It is a pay site so I don't have access for links.

One of them is published on a free site here: https://www.xvideos.com/video24246197/czech_toilets

However here are a few other hovering sprinklers on free sites:

http://www.xnxx.com/video-gj0hhbf/07

http://www.xnxx.com/video-42p926e/wc_130313

http://www.xnxx.com/video-73io82/wc_spy_cam - 60 minutes of hoverers!   Some of them are from quite a height so some definite sprinkling going on.  Girl at 41 minutes has two completely separate streams.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

They are from CzechAV.com - It is a pay site so I don't have access for links.

One of them is published on a free site here: https://www.xvideos.com/video24246197/czech_toilets

However here are a few other hovering sprinklers on free sites:

http://www.xnxx.com/video-gj0hhbf/07

http://www.xnxx.com/video-42p926e/wc_130313

http://www.xnxx.com/video-73io82/wc_spy_cam - 60 minutes of hoverers!   Some of them are from quite a height so some definite sprinkling going on.  Girl at 41 minutes has two completely separate streams.

Okay, I saw one of your link, thats a lot of peeing!!!   Also, why is there no toilet seat?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Sephora said:

Okay, I saw one of your link, thats a lot of peeing!!!   Also, why is there no toilet seat?

No idea why no toilet seat.  Maybe it is a run down public toilet where the seat has got damaged and not replaced.  Maybe the cleaners took it off because they were fed up of hoverers peeing on it!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

No idea why no toilet seat.  Maybe it is a run down public toilet where the seat has got damaged and not replaced.  Maybe the cleaners took it off because they were fed up of hoverers peeing on it!

Never saw a public bathroom with toilet seat, maybe I live in a poor country:')

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:')

Anyway who sits on them directly?

You'd be surprised how many women prefer to sit on public seats. Some women are just too set in their ways and have to sit. Others worry about getting their pants and underwear wet because their stream is so wild. I've seen some women wipe the pee off and plop right down. Other women are strictly hovers. My favorite because in voyeur videos, you can actually see her genitals and pee coming out, the stream is louder hitting the water, and of course there's the potential for her to splash the seat. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brutus said:

You'd be surprised how many women prefer to sit on public seats. Some women are just too set in their ways and have to sit. Others worry about getting their pants and underwear wet because their stream is so wild. I've seen some women wipe the pee off and plop right down. Other women are strictly hovers. My favorite because in voyeur videos, you can actually see her genitals and pee coming out, the stream is louder hitting the water, and of course there's the potential for her to splash the seat. 

In fact, that's why women should strictly pee in public and with more comfortable clothes:')

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 7:03 AM, Brutus said:

My favorite because in voyeur videos, you can actually see her genitals and pee coming out, the stream is louder hitting the water, and of course there's the potential for her to splash the seat. 

So awesome to see a cute 20-something enter the stall and a moment later you are looking right at her butt hovering over the bowl as she takes a pee pee.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello Pee Fans,

Sorry to post a somewhat off topic message here, due to my not knowing how to delete selected message through the keyboard I can not send privet messages at this time. 

When reading radu's profile information he mensioned "Spying on a peeing neighbor (women)" . So this topic was somewhat close to this topic. I looked through your posts and wonder if you ever thought about posting descriptions of what you saw when watching the peeing women?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello Pee Fans,

Sorry to post a somewhat off topic message here, due to my not knowing how to delete selected message through the keyboard I can not send privet messages at this time. 

When reading radu's profile information he mensioned "Spying on a peeing neighbor (women)" . So this topic was somewhat close to this topic. I looked through your posts and wonder if you ever thought about posting descriptions of what you saw when watching the peeing women?

This is actually off-topic, but I think the admin will move it somewhere else.

It's true that I spied on my neighbor, but it was always after dark and you couldn't see much, you could hear more. Besides, it never occurred to me to film it.