Heard another incredible pee

6 hours ago, BlindListener said:

Hello Pee Fans,

When reading radu's profile information he mensioned "Spying on a peeing neighbor (women)" . So this topic was somewhat close to this topic. I looked through your posts and wonder if you ever thought about posting descriptions of what you saw when watching the peeing women?

28 minutes ago, radu said:

It's true that I spied on my neighbor, but it was always after dark and you couldn't see much, you could hear more. Besides, it never occurred to me to film it.

Ok...  so a little explanation for @BlindListener, @radu and everyone else...    This is a post that was made elsewhere on the site with a suggestion it be relocated.  It concerns hearing peeing rather than anything visual and so I figured this was a good thread to resurrect and to contain it.

Please feel free all to continue the thread - but the emphasis must be on what you heard.   Solely a verbal description that can be enjoyed without the need for photos or video.  That way those who use a screen reader can enjoy the moment too.

Hope that makes sense...

• Agree 1