Diuretics

1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, and the earthy smell, or how slippery it feels? Even after 100 times, morning pee (mine, Mary's or her own) can still make Maigh perk. 

You know, the smell is not that bad. Maybe I'm a bit of a dirty girl but I like the smell of piss, it's so... dirty:p

In fact, during our first dates, Alex and I played Golden showers out in the fields and later go to concerts still wet and piss-scented:')

But tasting is another thing. Since I love piss drinking, I prefere health to simple naugthyness

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Some observations I have made over the years about pee drinking:  My body may react differently from yours but "a little goes a long way" for me for the stronger yellow pee.  Quite bluntly, it acts as a natural cathartic on my gut and sometimes less than an hour after ingesting I have pretty much a shit storm. 

So!  That's a problem if, like me, you love the taste and nastiness and naughtiness of drinking pee.  I have found that catching the pee in a glass or goblet first, then diluting with tap water to a light straw color before drinking helps a lot.  I still have to be careful though, because sometimes the full strength catch, with it's color, and aroma and warmth there in the vessel is too tempting and I can't resist just a swallow.  Often times, that's enough and off to the toilet I run after a while.  It's a curse my body places on me.  Much like the one that won't let me urinate through an erection.  Sigh!

On a happier note, the pee I make from Lasix seems to not cause this effect at all.  Also, Lasix pee is quite a bit more salty than the "pee & water" drinks I mentioned earlier.  Win win!  Except that I limit Lasix play to once or twice a month. 

Edited by ndr1968pz
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

Some observations I have made over the years about pee drinking:  My body may react differently from yours but "a little goes a long way" for me for the stronger yellow pee.  Quite bluntly, it acts as a natural cathartic on my gut and sometimes less than an hour after ingesting I have pretty much a shit storm. 

So!  That's a problem if, like me, you love the taste and nastiness and naughtiness of drinking pee.  I have found that catching the pee in a glass or goblet first, then diluting with tap water to a light straw color before drinking helps a lot.  I still have to be careful though, because sometimes the full strength catch, with it's color, and aroma and warmth there in the vessel is too tempting and I can't resist just a swallow.  Often times, that's enough and off to the toilet I run after a while.  It's a curse my body places on me.  Much like the one that won't let me urinate through an erection.  Sigh!

On a happier note, the pee I make from Lasix seems to not cause this effect at all.  Also, Lasix pee is quite a bit more salty than the "pee & water" drinks I mentioned earlier.  Win win!  Except that I limit Lasix play to once or twice a month. 

Never thought about that, maybe because my man's piss is very diluted by I never had problems of that sort:')

• Like 1

The worst I've had is just crippling heartburn, but an antacid will take it away. Mary has the constitution of iron, nothing makes her feel yuck, if we're in the middle of something, Maigh will ask her to have a quick shower, lol. Strangely, Maigh has an aversion to other bodily fluids, sweat, among other's and prefers to munch on clean things, where Mary will go to town on anything at anytime. To be safe and to keep the peace, we make it as clean as we can.

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, thank you. It's pretty much been a case of "been there, done that, and bought the tee shirt", not sure if we'll bother to use them again. Several other sessions have been just as memorable without any 'help'.

Try a half tab next time.  I find that in the short term it works just as fast but the effects don't last as long.  I think Lasix is pretty safe if only used occasionally.  Any salts depleted are quickly replaced with normal diet I think.  I've been doing it for quite a while and have felt no ill effects.  It's like anything else, common sense will go a long way to protect you in anything you do in life, period. 

Edited by ndr1968pz