Melt the snow

1 hour ago, Ponme said:

It's been such a long time since I was on and I like what they did with the new changes.

We decided to do something new this year for xmas, we rented a winter log cabin up north. We went walking with our snow raquetts on which the travelling was 3 hours with 2 stops. I was able to take some pictures of us peeing in the snow and I thought about receiving a golden shower while laying in the snow but the girlfriend convinced me not since my face would freeze. Lucky for me, i was able to get plenty of GS at the cabin, specially during the night, it was cold when the fire went out and since there was no toilet where are room was, she used me :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

20160224_194303.jpg.e6e701f661c299d6ca8618a919e963ff.jpg20170209_001734.thumb.jpg.34688580a870d07646e8f55f216ae448.jpg

Welcome back!  Nice cabin, looks very romantic. Oh, your girlfriend and I think alike. Why go all the way down the ladder in the middle of the night when you can use your man  lolol  i would do the same thing really.

It is nice to see you back.