Mother in law caught me peeing outside

Christmas day today and I had been with my wifes family about 2 hours from home.   On the way back, I was travelling with my wife, daughter and Mother in law (MIL).  i had to drop MIL off before returning home.  Wife fell asleep in the car.  when we got to MIL’s, daughter said she really needed to pee.  She went inside and went straight upstairs to the bathroom.  I carried MIL’s bags in and left her inside to unload them.  i needed to pee as well but I figured with daughter in bathroom and MIL also likely to need the bathroom, I would pee on the path that goes up to woods next to her house.  I walked a short way up the path and let fly onto the ground in the wooded area.  I was quite full so peed for a while.  I zipped up and turned around to see that MIL was stood on her doorsteplooking in my direction.  she then went back inside.  as I came back to her door, she came out again and said there was another bag in the car.  i duly fetched it. Nothing was said about the peeing, but she must have known what I was doing.  My daughter then came back downstairs and we left  to go home.

• Like 4