Folded Napkin + Trailer of Liquid = Piss

While working my 2nd job yesterday evening, delivering food, I pull up to the restaurant which is in a busy plaza. The usual spaces I park in were occupied so I turn left to park under the back of the building where there are open spaces. I don’t park next to other vehicles if I can help it so as I am driving to the far end spots I pass an open space between two vehicles where I see a folded napkin and a long narrow trail of liquid leading away from the napkin. 

I’m like no way! I reverse into the space, backing up to the wall. I open my driver side door to investigate and I immediately smell piss, and concrete. I snap a picture with my phone before picking up the napkin and dropping it in my back seat. 

The piss was fresh, hadn’t absorbed into the pavement fully yet. By the looks of the puddle she must have squatted because there were  no splash marks. On top of that it appeared that she trickled which the stream ran about 10 feet towards the front of my backed in vehicle. Maybe she wasn’t desperate and just did a little something before the journey home.

I wondered did she have a dress, skirt, or jeans on. It was a convenient spot for a lady to take a piss. Really no traffic under there. She probably took a quick piss between two vehicles, and there was a thin metal pole which the parking stall line ran through which provided a little cover.

When I returned to my vehicle and started driving I reached back to pick up the napkin, a QT Kitchen napkin which had a wet spot and appeared to have wiped between vaginal lips. The napkin had a nice piss scent, not very strong. I placed the napkin on the passenger floorboard.

Later on when I was getting into my car after the next pick up I noticed in the backseat, on the floor where I initially dropped the napkin, a 2nd napkin. Apparently she folded two napkins to wipe after she relieved herself in the covered parking area. That napkin was also damp and smelled like piss. I am attaching a picture of the puddle and napkins. Probably should’ve used the flash.

575DF703-4472-4B85-8A16-4D48C8ACF507.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1