Hello

nopjans

I'm glad to see this site come into existence. I've been a fan of girls peeing in unusual places for many years, and lurked on forums like this in the past. I'm trying to be less shy and participate more. So, on that note - hello all.

Welcome to the forum. Are you the same Nopjans I knew on another forum? If so, an especially warm welcome. Put the word around there amongst the denizens of Wet Carpet that he we have a forum that is ultra friendly towards our naughty peeing niche of the fetish

The same nopjans. It is good to see you here. I hope this place can become for fans of naughty peeing what other sites are for fans of wetting, pee drinking, and other aspects that I'm not particularly interested in, but that others are. I've always had a live-and-let-live attitude towards that, but naughty peeing is usually met with hostility by various other parties. My fantasies never hurt anyone, though.

Welcome to the forum, that's great to hear, I hope you do continue to participate on the site! The main interest here so far definitely does seem to be naughty peeing, but my aim is to create a community of people interested in pee - no matter what that interest is, you won't be met hostility. If we do end up with different groups of pee fans (so to speak) then I'd be happy to split the forum into sections like 'naughty peeing' 'wetting' etc... we'll see how it goes, but I'll be leaving most decisions like that for you guys to vote on.