Where would you see me pee?

1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

It is. But Beyond certain points, it is tender and embarassing to go:11_blush: furthermore if your depths are twisted like mines

Let's settle here;*

I won't push it any further now. ;*

Besides, I have to pee. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

For vids, laws of my country give me problems for external hosting site, so until the Boss will find a way for a forum gallery, I will have problems in posting them. The worst thing is that I already shot many of them, even talking to the camera and cheering to the one who asked me the action performed in that very video!

Hey spy, don't do things that would put you in danger, no one here wants that, even if we are eager to see what you may film about naughty pees.

If you want, I'm sure one of us (me included if you like) can post the videos for you, if you send them by e-mail or by ftp or systems like wetranfer (which is far more secure and private, for your safety), and then give you the links so you can post the links in the forum whenever you like. 

Be safe, take care

;*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, expererg said:

Hey spy, don't do things that would put you in danger, no one here wants that, even if we are eager to see what you may film about naughty pees.

If you want, I'm sure one of us (me included if you like) can post the videos for you, if you send them by e-mail or by ftp or systems like wetranfer (which is far more secure and private, for your safety), and then give you the links so you can post the links in the forum whenever you like. 

Be safe, take care

;*

Hey, I sincerely tought about that. Seriously. But they are really enormous for what concerns megabytes. I have to come up with something. Just give me time. Meanwhile new pics will come. Tonight.

Love you all

• Like 2
  • Love 1

In countries like mine (France), access to sites to post things is easy (and given what you're saying about your country, I'm feeling so thankful for that freedom)

Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to sort out how to do, but sites like wetransfer are easy, and if available in your country, can take huge amounts of data. It's free for files up to 2 Go (but good only to transfer files to people, not host them for posting).

Edited by expererg

21 minutes ago, Grizzly Man said:

I had too lol

JL6mE_s-200x150.gif

Make me remember when I was a child, about 7, and had some sexual explorations with a female friend. The movie hit the theaters in that year, and we often played to portray those characters... obviously I was The Mask:')

But for undisclosed reason she abruptly stopped playing with me... oh well;*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ok friends this is the new deal:8_laughing:

This is my pussy:')

Pussy!.thumb.jpg.a6de6028bcf9a1f74b37e5758177eaee.jpg

And this is my motherfucking boyfriend taking pics of me while down on ANOTHER pussy:'):'):')

assy.thumb.jpg.983b1087b1bd77b6d31c36c7ad3ad9b6.jpg

'problems editing the pic to eliminate the other girl.... her face was much more visible than mine AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:')

What's not to lick, er, like?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

What's not to lick, er, like?

AHAHAHA well I obviously couldn't ask her permission so I simply edited her out of the pic, but that is why it ended up becoming so... shrinked:8_laughing:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Isnt that bum enough for us?:11_blush:

I'm gonna give you much more with time. Meanwhile female forum member may imagine they are the one I was going down on, and boys could pretend to be there and watch:8_laughing:

Need more female followers!!!:')

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Someone needs to make you meow. 

It has been a while since my last "cock-free" sex night:')

I wrote a sad post about my last friday somwhere, but Tomorrow IS FRIDAY AGAIN

How teenage boy says?

GET LAID OR DIE TRYING!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

I was thinking about performing an "ATTRACT - PUSSY" ritual but last time I asked HER to "make something happen in my life about my lesbian side" I met those awful bitches that were rude to me in a terrible way

Yes, it was a turning point for a deep personal crisis that made me a much better person in just a few days, but meanwhile was sad and terrifying.

The Gods often act like that, but that was a hard blow, and now I'm much less "superficial" about rituals that involve my lesbian half

• Like 2
  • Love 1